Red banded shrimp

i have had a red band I’d shrimp for the past year or so. I have noticed every new fish I have added to my tank end up dieing in 3 or 4 days. I had a gobby even jump out at one point. I noticed the other day that my red banded shrimp is following the new additions to the tank and harrasing them. This is any addition. I added coral the other day and almost as soon as I removed my hand from the tank he ran straight to the coral and started nipping at it.

I was told they should be reed safe and not highly aggressive but could this shrimp be the reason I cannot add new fish to my tank? My water and everything is great. I test my water weekly with our local saltwater guy and I test myself every few days, and everything reads great. This shrimp just chases everything. Could he be stressing them to death?

lmforbis

Is it the coral banded shrimp with fuzzy red and white claws.
Coral banded shrimp have been known to take fish.

Yes it is... Well I have found over the last year that every fish I add ends up dead, except the first two I added. Yellow tail damsel and a clown fish. The shrimp stalks everything else nipping at them at first. It’s during the night I find them dead the next the morning. So I’m woundering if he’s attacking them during the night when they are in the rocks. I will have to catch him and move him to know for sure after my new tank is ready.