Reef Keepers Letter to Santa

ci11337

Originally Posted by ROYAL GANG
sad to see all these people "still" believing in Santa :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious
SCREW U.... he's real... right?...sniffle...sniffle...u ruined...X-mas!! (jk)
I want $999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999

kmc

Dear Santa,
Seeing as how I can't even remember what getting nookie was like don't waste your time with me. However, I do wish you would see to it that Nancy Grace gets some. Maybe then she would lighten up a little.
Oh, and a 180 gal with some nice lights and a bar around it would be nice.

widowmaker

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE LOG IN....THIS IS SANTA SPEAKING! ! !
first i'd like to thank widowmaker for letting me borrow his login (i forgot my password), second.....i want to say that royal gang will be getting coal, sticks, and a serious flu bug, for christmas this year...also, his tank may go down (still thinking on that one). and finally, consider all your letters, read, noted, and done.....with an extra thumbs up to denise. also note that her husband will be getting socks, since he got all his goods through out the year!
MERRY CHRISTMAS ! ! !
Santa.

merredeth

Originally Posted by Benter
Dear Santa,
I want a wife like Denise..."get all the toys and the nookie
i want"

You forgot something important here - I make more money than my hubby to boot.
Denise M. <--- doesn't NEED a man, but likes at least one around for giggles!

merredeth

Originally Posted by morayeels
Royal Gang
Every one belives in santa.
And Santa I also want a wife like Denise or if she has a sister so I can get all the nookie and toys I want.
Sorry, you wouldn't want my sister. Trust me, not only doe she NOT work, but she isn't the intellectual equal of a jackass. :hilarious
Unfortunately, the milkman must have fathered her.

Denise M.

merredeth

Originally Posted by widowmaker
first i'd like to thank widowmaker for letting me borrow his login (i forgot my password), second.....i want to say that royal gang will be getting coal, sticks, and a serious flu bug, for christmas this year...also, his tank may go down (still thinking on that one). and finally, consider all your letters, read, noted, and done.....with an extra thumbs up to denise. also note that her husband will be getting socks, since he got all his goods through out the year!
MERRY CHRISTMAS ! ! !
Santa.
Dear Santa:
He doesn't need socks. He needs a log splitter for the wood outside (I'll continue to take care of the indoor wood).

Denise M.

ninjamini

Dear Santa,
Please leave me the ability to sit and admire my tank. All I want this year is time.
Thank you.

ci11337

MERRY CHRISTMAS ! ! !
Santa.
OMG it's him!!! HI Santa!! :jumping: :joy: :hilarious

ci11337

Originally Posted by ninjamini
Dear Santa,
Please leave me the ability to sit and admire my tank. All I want this year is time.
Thank you.
Well said ninja...

big

Santa, I want my corals to grow, my fish and me to all live to see the trees turn ,snow fall and the trees bud again next year ...Thanks Santa,,,,,,, I have been a good little boy most of the time.
P.S. can you make my rare color Zoa's grow faster too!!

widowmaker

um yea....santa,
i want some 9mm ammo, some 22 mag bullets for my henry, and maybe a new 40 cal. pistol.
hey wait a minute........i'm on the wrong board, this aint the NRA board, sorry.
in that case, yea, let me get my tank finished and set up, let my rock and sand be delivered with hitchhikers matching exactly to what i have on my fish wish list. let my tank run for years with no problems. let all the pictures i post be absolutely perfect. let my wife "stumble" on how get in touch with denise so they can "chat". let all the fish i want but will not play nice with some other fish i want, just decide to all get along, so i can have them all. hey wait a minute.........i'm on the wrong board again, this aint the Miracles Will Happen board, sorry.
in that case, just let all the SWF.com folks get what they want. i haven't been that good, so i'll just go buy
my stuff as punishment.

merredeth

um yea....santa,
i want some 9mm ammo, some 22 mag bullets for my henry, and maybe a new 40 cal. pistol.
hey wait a minute........i'm on the wrong board, this aint the NRA board, sorry.
in that case, yea, let me get my tank finished and set up, let my rock and sand be delivered with hitchhikers matching exactly to what i have on my fish wish list. let my tank run for years with no problems. let all the pictures i post be absolutely perfect. let my wife "stumble" on how get in touch with denise so they can "chat".
let all the fish i want but will not play nice with some other fish i want, just decide to all get along, so i can have them all. hey wait a minute.........i'm on the wrong board again, this aint the Miracles Will Happen board, sorry.
in that case, just let all the SWF.com folks get what they want. i haven't been that good, so i'll just go buy
my stuff as punishment.
Consider Mrs. Claus to the rescue. Tell her to IM me, and I'll make sure she has THE Chat with me.
You're right though, this isn't the NRA board, and we wouldn't want you to get too confused... we all have fish that don't want to be targets.

Denise M.