Rocks

i just finished a round of bleach bath followed by a acid bath...let that sit in fw for 48 hours after the first 24 hours i added prime and then the next day i added stability to the fw soak...the rocks are now in my 75 gallon aquarium with 50 gallons of ro water and salt mix and 25 gallons of ready made boxed water with 60 pounds of live sand and a bottle of biospira enough for 30 gallons....pretty cloudy now but hopefully in the morning it will be clear....i dont have any live rocks in with these dead rocks yet thats tommrow when the tank clears up....my questions are as follows.....1..is 7 months long enough to cure and make live again 2....do i do 10 percent water changes weekly and if i do can i use 10 gallons from my other saltwater for the change to get the bacteria and such in the new tank.....3....also once a week do i add a frozen square of mysis shrimp....4..if i purchase rock from bulk reef supply will i have to do the baths again and let that cure for 7 months those rocks i plan on purchasing the last week in december i have chosen pukani their brs reef saver and the bulk 50 pound box if i dont have the abth them i just rinse and then add to the cycling 75 gallon tank......im asking becasue i am planning on moving the rock to a 125 gallon tank in 7 months time with that tank i plan on using all boxed water to start with new sand and let that tank run for about 6 weeks with 10 percent water change weekly and that water change will be with mixed saltwater i mix myself....then i add fish after that last 6 weeks