Some compatibility questions

iidylii

So I’m gonna be moving and I’m not sure yet if I’m getting out of the hobby...what I am sure of is I’m gonna pass on whatever fish I can go my dads 125 gallon tank...so he has a 7-8” yellow fox face and I have a 5” magnificent fox face...I’m assuming these guys will not do well together? From what I’m reading it says don’t mix with same kind? Which is a shame I’d love for my dad to keep my fox... Next I have a purple fire fish and my dad had 3 scissortail dart fish...considering the tank is so big I think this combo stands a chance? And finally he has a blue green chromis which has been in his tank six years and I have a little baby one I would like to pass on to him...what do you think about that one? Thanks guys

lmforbis

Fire fish should do ok. Chromis is iffy. They tend to pick each other off. The fox no way which is too bad cause they are beautiful.
Are you leaving the iron range?

iidylii

No I’m just moving to a new neighborhood that’s all...so is it a waste of time to maybe put up a plexiglass wall and let the foxes get used to each other?