Something u don’t see everyday

iidylii

not sure what the heck happened but all the sudden my fire fish is swimming around with half a body :(

iidylii

No that’s the weird thing I don’t have any oversized crabs just your normal hermits...a couple tuxedo urchins...I think this is a stretch but is it possible bristle worms could have done this? I have a ton of them now but hardly think they could do something like that...coral banded shrimp as well but i dont know if he would be the culprit either :(

iidylii

Interesting now that I look at my shrimp he is missing one of his big claw arms so that seems like a very likely culprit

iidylii

Howz the little guy doing?
I think he must be a goner I haven’t seen him...not sure a fish can survive in that condition lol...he was missing about half his body...I caught my CBS and it now has a new home in the sump...which sucks u pay good money for a cool looking shrimp and now it will never be seen

iidylii

You can always go down in the basement and visit him.
I suppose your right everytime I go down to top off my tank I can go over and say hi assh#%* thanks for killing my purple fire fish that had been doing fine for 2 years :mad::(:eek::D:p