Spanko's bio cube, what in Posiden's name is he up to now?

spanko

Hey sir. Long time. Have seen you pop in once in a while to stir things up. Nice to have you around. Not in Shelby, remember out here in New BaltimoreChesterfield.
You doing alright? Got a tank going? Have not checked MR lately to see if you are up there or not.

crimzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanko http:///t/332430/spankos-bio-cube-what-in-posidens-name-is-he-up-to-now/1040#post_3507565
Hey sir. Long time. Have seen you pop in once in a while to stir things up. Nice to have you around. Not in Shelby, remember out here in New BaltimoreChesterfield.
You doing alright? Got a tank going? Have not checked MR lately to see if you are up there or not.
Just living the dream...

No fish right now. Yeah, I've been around here playing again for a bit. Not really on MR but I'll hit that one if / when I decide to get back into fish. Hope all is well with you and the wife. I am in your neck of the woods pretty often handling cases.
As I said before, the tank looks great.

spanko

Thank you sir. Must get up some new pictures as there are some changes. (surprise surprise) I have arranged the tank more as the approach to a reef flat.
Fish are now
Yellow eye Kole tang.
Bali tiger jawfish
Flame Hawkfish
6 line wrasse
So a little more aggressive in the fish department than it has been.