Stock suggestions for 75 gallon

TanksByTheBanks

Some of the most beautiful fish are the reef-safe wrasses. I had a good sized mature male red velvet fairy wrasse who was a great community fish, flashy and always out swimming around. You can see him here.
Thanks for the suggestion he looks awesome I believe he could live With my six line peacefully

jay0705

When fish are listed difficult its generally for 1 of 2 reasons. Diet or ability to convert to aquarium life.
Diet being the most common. The red draggonet is diet related. The leapord wrasse seems to be a combination of both. If you want me to pick one the wrasse is probably the easier to keep long term

TanksByTheBanks

When fish are listed difficult its generally for 1 of 2 reasons. Diet or ability to convert to aquarium life.
Diet being the most common. The red draggonet is diet related. The leapord wrasse seems to be a combination of both. If you want me to pick one the wrasse is probably the easier to keep long term
Thanks I was hoping you'd say that lol

geridoc

I agree that the leopard wrasse is probably easier to keep long term, but not in your tank. It looks fairly new, and leopards are very hardy once acclimated to tank living. This means an extended quarantine with prazipro (they are reputed to frequently carry internal parasites), and adjustment to tank food. However, they are dedicated browsers, and do best when the tank is mature and has lots of creepy-crawlies for them to pick on. Also, I saw that you were thinking of adding an anemone, which could be a problem since the leopard is not (I believe) reef safe, meaning that it may prey on the anemone. And don't get me started on bubble tipped anemones - they are great animals but they do present housing problems.

TanksByTheBanks

I agree that the leopard wrasse is probably easier to keep long term, but not in your tank. It looks fairly new, and leopards are very hardy once acclimated to tank living. This means an extended quarantine with prazipro (they are reputed to frequently carry internal parasites), and adjustment to tank food. However, they are dedicated browsers, and do best when the tank is mature and has lots of creepy-crawlies for them to pick on. Also, I saw that you were thinking of adding an anemone, which could be a problem since the leopard is not (I believe) reef safe, meaning that it may prey on the anemone. And don't get me started on bubble tipped anemones - they are great animals but they do present housing problems.
I didn't say anything about an anemone lol but thanks for the other advice I'll wait to get him maybe and do more research. Does anyone know a really pretty species of toadstool leather coral