T-Shirts

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
We are working with a company called "spreadshirt.com" to develop a Saltwaterfish.com apparel store for the many members who have asked for this.
We should have the site up and running in two weeks, just prior to the new Bulletin Board launch. The site should be easy to use. You can order a number of designs, colors and sizes to suit (hopefully) everyone's needs. Spreadshirt.com will print your shirt to order, collect the funds, and handle all fulfillment and shipping. Saltwaterfish.com is not making any $$$ from this site. We are offering it as a service.
We've got a few designs in development, but I thought we'd challenge the board to come up with some designs. Feel free to attach them to this thread and we'll choose the best 2 designs to go up in the store. The only criteria I'll throw out there right now is that it has to incorporate our logo somewhere on the shirt. Oh, and create away,but there may be some design limitations at spreadshirt.com on image areas. You can design for the sleeve, the front and the back, however and all colors are available.
This is meant to be fun and we'll certainly reward creativity and great design. The winning entries will get their shirt made up for them compliments of Saltwaterfish.com along with a $25.00 Gift Certificate to Saltwaterfish.com.
I'll attach a copy of our logo below.
We'll make our decision on Thursday August 5th.
Have Fun!