Tank progress report

iidylii

Nothing big just wanted to post that it's been 2 weeks now and the Tigers seem to be doing great still eating and digging away so...as you can see the nem still looks like he is having a good time I guess lol...and I also decided to throw my flame angel back into QT until I find a buyer...sick of him chasing after everything every 30 seconds...not only that I have enough orange/red/yellow Sherbert mix already so probably gonna switch to a bicolor angel seeing as I have no blue really...

Don't let the song annoy the crap out of you lmao

lmforbis

I love bi color angels. I wanted one (still do but won't get one because of my flame) but I couldn't find a healthy one.

iidylii

yeah a couple years ago when I first got into the hobby I tried a couple times and lost them both times due to inexperience...which pushed me away from them but now I think I will be just fine

jay0705

I like them myself. The rock beauty's too. There alot like clowns, once you have one your screwed bc they don't mix well. The tank looks great. How do u keep that glass so clear?

iidylii

I honestly just windex it once a week on the outside as well as use the mag cleaner once a week for the inside lol...I do get brown algae build up on it after about a week so that's when I use the cleaners

lmforbis

I have the regular one. It is for glass up to 1/2". It worked better on my 125 than the 120. The 120 has thicker glass (12 mm) and I think it is just at the edge of not sticking. Still works great.

iidylii

I know ive wanted one for quite some time now but just haven't done it yet...

ive noticed that attitude of my tank has changed since removing the flame angel...now my fox thinks he needs to take over chasing things around...that's ok though hes to big and slow to catch any other fish lol my clown actually comes out of his nem now and roams around a little...and its funny my bangaii does not back down to the fox he does the little "im gonna show you the side of my body" and scare you thing lol now that I watch a little more...the bangaii constantly follows him around the entire tank kind of nudging the foxes bottom fins lol

Last edited:

jay0705

Lol that fox looks huge. I've almost pulled the trigger on a flame twice this past week. Now the lemon peel is catching my eye

iidylii

i personally like the lemon peel more then the flame...that's the dwarf my dad will eventually get is the lemon...the fox is about 5 1/2" long id say

iidylii

Nothing major but Added the tiger shrimp today...the gobies were interested lol probably the last time I'll see him lol

one-fish

Have an order in to my LFS now for 3 weeks trying to get a scarlet pistol shrimp and a red banded goby to pair up I find their relationship interesting. Looking good !!