TOTM January Voting Thread

Discussion in 'Saltwaterfish.com Photography Contest' started by meowzer, Jan 25, 2012.

  1. meowzer

    meowzer Moderator

    Please vote for your favorite tank
    PIC 1
     
  2. meowzer

    meowzer Moderator

    Tank 2

     
  3. meowzer

    meowzer Moderator

    Tank 3
     
  4. meowzer

    meowzer Moderator

    Tank 4
     
  5. meowzer

    meowzer Moderator

    Tank 5

     
  6. meowzer

    meowzer Moderator

    Tank 6
     
  7. meowzer

    meowzer Moderator

    Tank 7

     
  8. meowzer

    meowzer Moderator

    Tank 8
     
  9. meowzer

    meowzer Moderator

    WELL it seems we have a 3 way tie SOOO
    congratulations to Xcali985, pbnj and siptang
    We are going to take a break due to lack of interest...BUT we are going to try to come up with something else....if you have any ideas, please let us know
     
  10. slice

    slice Active Member

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by meowzer
    WELL it seems we have a 3 way tie SOOO
    congratulations to Xcali985, pbnj and siptang
    We are going to take a break due to lack of interest...BUT we are going to try to come up with something else....if you have any ideas, please let us know
    It may not be a lack of interest, but a lack of visibility. I browse threads using the "new post" button, so this voting thread quickly gets lost and forgotten. Perhaps if it could stay on top, folks would see it and participate more. I believe this has been mentioned before.
     
  11. beth

    beth Administrator Staff Member

    I agree that visibility may well be the problem. Not sure how to address it except to post announce in a more visible way/location.
     
  12. xcali1985

    xcali1985 Active Member

    Make it a global sticky so its at the top of every forum section?
    It's the last forum on the board, tough to get me to scroll that far down the page without being interested in something else.
     
  13. meowzer

    meowzer Moderator

    IDK how to do that....LOL....Maybe it's something that swf would have to do
     
  14. mr. limpid

    mr. limpid Active Member

    Make a new form for just contest, this the same thing that is happening to story of the month, people can't find it and it gets buried in time.
     
  15. kiefers

    kiefers Active Member

    Congrats to all that WON!! It was a tough call!
     
  16. siptang

    siptang Guest

    Sticky it Lois so that it will stay up on top! :)
     
  17. siptang

    siptang Guest

    I co-won the tank of the month, I co-won the tank of the month
    My wife was very surprised that I actually won something and was even more surprised that I won against the tanks that were displayed here. She told me I got pity votes because I'm a regular here. (stabbed at the ego)
     
  18. xcali1985

    xcali1985 Active Member

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Siptang
    I co-won the tank of the month, I co-won the tank of the month
    My wife was very surprised that I actually won something and was even more surprised that I won against the tanks that were displayed here. She told me I got pity votes because I'm a regular here. (stabbed at the ego)
    I checked the tally the day before, and was like NO WAY this is going to end like this. I assumed someone would pull away at the last moment. After all happens to me all the time on Ebay!
    Thanks everyone. Congrats to my fellow champions.
    #WINNING
     
  19. gemmy

    gemmy Active Member

    Congrats everyone!!!! I totally forgot to vote. :(
     
  20. siptang

    siptang Guest

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcali1985
    I checked the tally the day before, and was like NO WAY this is going to end like this. I assumed someone would pull away at the last moment. After all happens to me all the time on Ebay!
    Thanks everyone. Congrats to my fellow champions.
    #WINNING
    I completely understand what you are talking about. I always lose bidding this way too.
    we won we won we won we won
     

Share This Page