vvv

yosemite sam

Sorry, didn't mean to post this, but was trying a test. Mods feel free to delete it. I can see everyone elses posted photos, but mine are showing up as links. I'm not doing anything different than normal and the images are like 75KB. Any ideas what's going on?

ryebread

I believe that the forum has changed the way that some of the photos are viewed. Probably to save bandwith...........good idea actually. Are you using the

yosemite sam

Thanks Rye, I'll give that a try. What's really wierd is that when I did a test on the reef forum, things worked normally, but here they don't. Go figure.:rolleyes:

ryebread

I believe that this is the only forum like that right now. They probably figure that there will be lots of photos taking up lots of space in this forum. It is a good idea to keep all of our photos linked to our servers to save space. ;)

sammystingray

I just tested a pic I have in another forum right now.......it is on my personal site. It came up as a link in this forum, so it does seem they have decided to save bandwidth, and I say........thank god.......I don't pay 40 bucks a month for a cable line to wait on pages.

sammystingray

OK, that worked........it seems you have to upload from your PC, and this will keep all pics under a certain file size......I agree.