wanted alveopora got alveopora

rainbow grouper

So i went to my local fish breeder and got myself some corals and my mum spend £80
worth on corals and got some really nice frags and stuff we were able to get loads since he was getting new stock and needed space for it.
so here is what the deals were (averagely) for a rock about 5 inches thats covered in corals barely any rock left except on the bottom we paid £14 (you could tell most of his specimens were healthy) for it.
And well my mum saw a rock with a large devils finger on it and also noticed an alveopora on it and the guy said since it wanted to get rid of stock he gave the devils to us and said he would give the alveo to us for free so yipee(the alveo was also a healthy coral).

tur4k

Very nice. I really like Alveopora. I currently have two of them in my tank. Just be careful with it. They are very delicate. I had one that thrived and grew for almost a year. Then something knocked it off of it's perch and it fell to the sand. It bleached and slowly died after that.
One of the two that I currently have in my tank is also in the process of dying. I had some hardwood floors in my house replaced. I had to turn off the air conditioning and open the windows during the day for two weeks because of the fumes from the polyurethane. The massive temperature swings and/or intense fumes from the polyurethane killed a Torch and a bubble coral. Soon I'll be adding an alveopora to that list.

travelerjp98

RG, those are some pretty cool new additions. I think that you could start a "Rainbow Grouper's thread" or something like that so you can have one thread to update us on all new additions and stuff like that. It would just keep everything in one place... just a suggestion though. Once again, congrats on your new additions.