Wats ur Favorite LPS?!?!

1guydude

So id like to hear from everyone about their fav LPS!
Plz add pics of this piece if applicable....preferably in ur DT...

1guydude

Those are some kool lps btl!
No pic Al?
Wats the diff between wellso, trackys, lobos, and such??? They are all brains correct?
Also i have two diff frogspawns!
I guess ill throw some pics on here later since no one else likes LPS!!!! =(
Btw btl thats 4 women ! lol

al&burke

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1guyDude http:///forum/thread/386990/wats-ur-favorite-lps#post_3401947
Those are some kool lps btl!
No pic Al?
Wats the diff between wellso, trackys, lobos, and such??? They are all brains correct?
Also i have two diff frogspawns!
I guess ill throw some pics on here later since no one else likes LPS!!!! =(
Btw btl thats 4 women ! lol

When I bought this hammer over a year ago there were 3 heads - since then there are close to 18 and I broke it in half and put the smaller piece in my 40 breeder. The hammer in the 65 is hosting my clown and they don't seem to mind.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1guyDude http:///forum/thread/386990/wats-ur-favorite-lps#post_3401812
So id like to hear from everyone about their fav LPS!
Plz add pics of this piece if applicable....preferably in ur DT...

I don't have a picture anymore but my favorite coral is the fox coral, I love the way it looks. The lighter color always showed up so nice. White with a tinge of neon green in the creases. I will get me another some day.

1guydude

ya acans seem kool.....i dont have either blastos or acans but i have a favia and its cousin with smaller eyes lol (cant think of scientific name)...
Any pics of acans on ur comp btl? if not dont sweat it!

1guydude

Thxs meowzer!
those pics never get old! Kool Kool blastos....do u know the common name for those...or are they not like zoos and everyone just call em blastos lol??!??!

btldreef

Blasto wellsi's:

Acans:

I don't know why some photos are large and others are small. Can't find pics of my merletti's at the moment

1guydude

wow thxs guys!
BTL ur acans look huge! Idk if its the small pics or not lol but the heads on those ones out front look giant!