What kind of mushroom is this?

jussery17

The anem is almost clear silver looking and mouth is very tight not open...also it's latched on to the back glass and looks like a it's foot is red

jussery17

Well his has been up for two and he's had this anem for a year now......living next to him and seeing his tank is what made me want to start mine...I just want to know what kind of anem it is...it's not going to die a slow die or is it dyin right now...he has had it for a while and was just curious myself what kind of long tentacled anem it is...he says it's a Ritteri Anenome...and looking at sites that sell them they are the exact same color as this one...just wanted someone else to tell me if it is...I know what all it takes to keep one as far as lighting and food etc etc, I've done the research just wanted to know one thing not for someone to tell me that my neighbors anenome is going to die a slow death lol...but thanks for the input, will def look out for that when I buy one

silverado61

Well his has been up for two and he's had this anem for a year now......living next to him and seeing his tank is what made me want to start mine...I just want to know what kind of anem it is...it's not going to die a slow die or is it dyin right now...he has had it for a while and was just curious myself what kind of long tentacled anem it is...he says it's a Ritteri Anenome...and looking at sites that sell them they are the exact same color as this one...just wanted someone else to tell me if it is...I know what all it takes to keep one as far as lighting and food etc etc, I've done the research just wanted to know one thing not for someone to tell me that my neighbors anenome is going to die a slow death lol...but thanks for the input, will def look out for that when I buy one
You might want to take Imforbis's opinion. She didn't get to be an administrator for nothing.

jussery17

I'll be sure to tell my neighbor since this was about his tank... and personally if I ask her something about my tank, like I have since cycling, I do take her advice. But sometimes just sometimes its different strokes for different folks or preference a...... however, I would take her advice lol thanks