Which SWF'rs would win in a fight?

harlikwin

Hahahahahah this thread is ripe for a lot of BS, but I'll throw myself in the mix. Here's the stats:
5'10" 190lbs
4 years brazilian jiujitsu training ( 1 year under the guy who gave noguera the current ufc heavyweight champ his black belt)
Some independent kickboxing training ( i grew up fighting so punching, kicking, and elbows come pretty natural)
I also take a good beating and don't give up, which is a lot more important than a lot of people realize.
And if any SWF members want to test me (as long as there is enough money to be worth it for me) I'll fight any of you in a cagefight. Hell for enough money we can even go pride rules. Though I should let you know Wanderlei is my favorite fighter and we have a very similar bloodthirsty style. Ok I have to go count to ten slowly now. I anxiously await responses hahahahaha!

nano reefer

6'4 225. bench 350. leg press 700 (way too much hiking). 3 years kickboxing. 2 years karate. I work as a bouncer part-time. i've never had a black eye. the guys that try to fight me usually cant because it takes to long for their fist to get up to my head.
i took down 2 big-ish drunk guys. one was maybe bigger than me, the other was a couple inches shorter. i smashed the taller guys chin with an elbow uppercut and punched the shorter one in the sternum. they both fell down and i lifted them one at a time and smashed my size 15 in their you-know-where and told them to never come back. we asked them to leave because they were starting trouble, and i dealt the pain.
i saw a dude stealing from a car, and asked him why he was grabbing everything from a car with broken glass. he looked at me and said it was his car, so then i put his face to the back of his head (not literally though). the lady came out of the grocery store and gave me $100 bucks. no bad for being a good Samaritan.

texasmetal

5'10", 168lbs, and fairly psychotic. I have no formal training.
Ask the moron that punched my car unknowingly right in front of me the other day if I can throw a punch. His friends seemed to think so. You just have to knock someone out someday. It feels so liberating, and the rush is unlike anything else. Not that I condone violence.
That said, this was the only person I have ever punched out of anger. Besides my old man... but he was choking me and I'd warned him about it. And hey, he's like 6'6" 280lbs. He had no business choking a scrawny ass 17 year old kid.

nano reefer

Originally Posted by Harlikwin
http:///forum/post/2692335
Nano, you sound like a big teddy bear! We gonna get together and sell tickets!!!!????

yeah right. pretty much all the karate and kickboxing i took has faded away. the only thing i can do is deal a good roundhouse to the ribs and i loved using my elbows. you would probably drop me before i knew the fight started. the only thing i have is my size.

nano reefer

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2692347
You guys have nothing on me. I'll stare you down!

yeah, i have used that on some guys that aren't that drunk, but pretend they are drunk just to act aggressive and obnoxious. i look at them and i guess they realize i know they aren't drunk and they stop.

nano reefer

ya know what i hate? is that i think leg pressing 700 is great, but that olympic skater chick Sasha Cohen can leg press 650.

mkzimms

5'10" 200lbs, 12 years formal training with blackbelt in soo bak do. i was the youngest blackbelt in NY state for 6 months and i have the newspaper article to prove it. while on my studios demo team my specialty was breaking boards with my head. just because i was formally trained doesn't mean i wont also fight dirty, when it comes to your own self defense anything goes.... anything. i'd say i could easily take on like thirty to forty toddlers at the same time.

texasmetal

Originally Posted by mkzimms
http:///forum/post/2692371
5'10" 200lbs, 12 years formal training with blackbelt in soo bak do. i was the youngest blackbelt in NY state for 6 months and i have the newspaper article to prove it. while on my studios demo team my specialty was breaking boards with my head. just because i was formally trained doesn't mean i wont also fight dirty, when it comes to your own self defense anything goes.... anything.
Like curling irons and rectums?

harlikwin

Hey nano props for admitting the size thing, and don't let girls get you down, I think I remember that they're generally more likely to have bigger stronger legs for carrying babies around. Whereas we have skinnier faster legs to escape them, when they found out how much the new skimmer I bought that I wasn't supposed to buy because we weren't budgeted for....and I digress

nano reefer

Originally Posted by mkzimms
http:///forum/post/2692371
5'10" 200lbs, 12 years formal training with blackbelt in soo bak do. i was the youngest blackbelt in NY state for 6 months and i have the newspaper article to prove it. just because i was formally trained doesn't mean i wont also fight dirty, when it comes to your own self defense anything goes.... anything.
i hear ya. if i ever am faced against a guy trouncin' me, i will kick, scratch, and grab whatever i can. i have used pressure points before. i use those for the guys that are drunk, but so drunk they can drive better and dont act drunk, but they really cant think straight. they wont throw fists but they tend to be loud and a disturbance. i like the Spok sleeper hold (although i havent put anyone to sleep, just a good deal of pain).