Would like some oppinions on my HM Liverock

weaponusmc

The last picture will be how this piece sits in the tank, almost all of my pieces have holes and caves, all are more porous than most "real" live rock I find, and mine weighs about the same, this pice is about 12" long and 7" high and weighs about 8 pounds.

flower

looks good to me, I don't mean to be picky..the shapes seem all the same,...If I could make my own rock...I would create one like a huge flat ledge to make a really good cave, right in the middle of the tank.
The cool corals that don't like light would live in the cave, the flat ledge would be for zoa to spread on.

loopy101

Flower i think thats all the same piece shot with different angles?

but it looks good! how long did it take for you to make it? is it cured already?
but it looks good! will look alot better once the coraline starts to grow on it!

weaponusmc

Those three pictures are all of the same piece of rock, just differant angles. All of my rock is fully cured already and I made it in all differant shapes and sizes, flat, caves and so forth. I didn't like all my rock to have a flat bottom so only the first 100 pounds or so has flat bottom, the rest I flipped over after hardening and gave it another side. Thanks for looking, any comments or ideas are welcome.

flower

I feel so silly....For once I am glad I was wrong...LOL.
Totally good looking HM rock. It's going to look great once it is all set up. So you be sure to post pictures of the tank.