*****...WOW!

spookyspook

PETFISH

People for the Ethical Treatment of Fish in the Saltwater Hobby? Just a random thought since most fish that are treated bad are in stores : (

The ***** here was horrible. They had a small tank(about 15 gallons) with 5 yellow tangs fighting to the death. They all were cut up and had ich so bad they barely had fins *cries*

nosinut

I guess I'm lucky! I live on Long Island and I have 4 exceptional lfs within 30 minutes of me :) I also have a ***** and a Petsmart within 15 minutes, although all they're good for is accessories.

I did have a new hire at my favorite lfs tell me he keeps a naso tang in a 14 gallon, and tried to sell me Niger Trigger for my reef tank :/ Hopefully noone fell for it!

W

williej

I was in my local ***** (Fargo ND) and counted no less than three dead fish in there sw section! I refuse to buy fish there. There are several local stores with different levels of care in their tanks but the only one I trust is the lfs in the mall. They aren't the cheapest but the owner has always been able to awnser my questions and has more than once talked me out of a purchace.