WTS or trade Yellow/red gorgonian frags

smork81

I have alot of the deep sea yellow gorgonian I can frag 1 inch to 6 inch frags. This whole tree is pretty large and I can get alot from it. If you want I can mount them on plugs or rubble LR with epoxy or leave them free floating. They have great white polyp extension and have thenice red calyces. I can actually get a branch from this one yellow where the diameter is about a half inch at the base and have about 5 braches comming off of it with a length of over 6 inches (thats the larger piece i can part with) All others will be frags.
Also I have a bit of the red gorgonian also. Can only frag about 1 to 4 inches of it to have a few pieces.
You can have it either free floating or mounted to LR rubble pieces.
Prices will vary with the length of the frag and wether or not it will be mounted. You pick your shipping company and type of shipping. I will only guarantee live arrival with overnight shiping.
For trading I would like Zooanthids and palys.

I want some!!!!!!!!

LMK how much per frag....I have some red so I would like more yellow
PS how are the plants & critters doing that I sent????

smork81

how big of a frag would you like? And do you want them free floating or mounted on a plug or rubble LR?
And the plants are doing Great!! They have grown alot i had to put some in my QT cause the refugium was filling up lol...
I'm not exactly sure what to charge for the frags...I went through some old post and found one that said a 4 inch frag is 15 bucks...but that was an old post so i will have to do somemore researching to figure out a current price for the frags.

Great! Glad to hear they are doing well!!!
If it helps, my LFS had a big "tree" type one for sale a month or so ago for about 24$if that helps.
Free floating would be fine and I trust u...frag me a nice piece and let me know the price w/ shipping! Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by NyButterfly03
http:///forum/post/2452624
Great! Glad to hear they are doing well!!!
If it helps, my LFS had a big "tree" type one for sale a month or so ago for about 24$if that helps.
Free floating would be fine and I trust u...frag me a nice piece and let me know the price w/ shipping! Thanks!!!

PS: just checks swf's price & for one sized 4-7in is priced at $17.99 HTH's

smork81

ok here go the prices for the yellow gorgonian
1" - $5.00
2" - $7.00
3" - $9.00
4" - $11.00
5" - $14.00
6" - $18.00
This will include a heat pack also.
Prices for red gorgonian
Just add $1.75 per inch based on the above. ( can not frag over 4 inch pieces from red gorg.)
My zip is 39562....You can pick what shipper and how you want it shipped. So just PM me and let me know what size frag you want, what shipping company you want it shipped by and what type of shipping method you would like.
I used a few different websites and forums to come up with an average for the prices. If you think they are too high, wrong etc...LMK and I'm sure we can work something out.

smork81

Originally Posted by saltwaternube
http:///forum/post/2453770
i only have vho's are those enough for gorgs or do i need metal halides?
Just put them in a high flow area and they will do fine...VHo's are fine cause they are a low light specimen like stated above.
For everyone who's inquired about these i will pm you shortly about shipping.
thanks
-Nika

smork81

Originally Posted by BizzyB
http:///forum/post/2453723
Can you put a pic of the yellow up?
I have misplaced my digi camera so I will try to get good pics with my phone. I just went and bought the usb hook up for my phone to DL to my pc so I'm hoping it will work.

smork81

These aren't great at all because they are from my cell phone.

edit: If i haven't replied to anyone about shipping then let me know please so i can give you a quote
thanks
nika

smork81

this is what it says when i try to PM you. "bruner54 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."
But I need your zip code to get your shipping quote and I need to know if you want it mounted on plugs or LR rubble or free floating. Also tell me if you want to ship with DSL-USPS-FEDEX or UPS,
Also I have a new gorgonian to frag and sell or trade its a Purple Ribbon Gorgonian, sea whip, Purple blade just a few names its called. I am going to start a new post for it though so let me know if your interested in that also.
thanks
nika