You want it, you got it!

candaceswf

Administrator
This week we're featuring the 5 Assorted Coral Frag Pack WITH FREE SHIPPING for $59.99!!

**Have a good idea for the next Forum Featured Product? Maybe something special you have your eye on that you want to get for a little less $$

I would love to get you great deals on what you want, just reply and let me know!!

gemmy

Clean up crews!! Everyone can use a little boost in that area.

Any chances of getting berghia nudibranches in anytime soon?

ClaptonsGhost

Any chances of getting berghia nudibranchs in anytime soon?
I was just thinking today how my LFS doesn't carry nudibranchs! Those things are amazing. Think I'd better read up on care and feeding in case you do make them a featured product.

candaceswf

Administrator

Any chances of getting berghia nudibranches in anytime soon?
Clean up crews! I'll put it on the list :)

Possibly getting the berghia's at some point. PM me and let me know when you're planning on ordering, and I'll see if I can get them in for you.

candaceswf

Administrator
So which 5 corals are they?
They're assorted, so you could really end up with any coral that we carry. If you have any requests for ones you would prefer, you can put them in the comments box during checkout. We'll see it when packing the order, and try to accommodate your request to the best of our ability

candaceswf

Administrator
I was just thinking today how my LFS doesn't carry nudibranchs! Those things are amazing. Think I'd better read up on care and feeding in case you do make them a featured product.
They are quite amazing! And most can be quite difficult to care for due to their diets. Most likely not going to be a featured product.

J

jemmy

Le but est d'en obtenir un petit pour qu'il grandisse sur le réservoir. les aliments surgelés durent beaucoup plus longtemps que les meilleures dates sont stockés correctement

snaptube vidmate