Zoanthids suddenly not opening and starting to whiten

Hello i had a orange-brown colored White Encrusting Zoanthid (im a beginner) in a quarantine tank for 15 days and it was growing (it grew 6 inches :D) and living happily but when i transfered it to the normal tank, it started to whiten and not opening, heres a pic:

Also, i noticed some kind of white stuff in the Zoa's mouth... any help?

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirexevipex http:///t/393509/zoanthids-suddenly-not-opening-and-starting-to-whiten#post_3501297
Hello i had a orange-brown colored White Encrusting Zoanthid (im a beginner) in a quarantine tank for 15 days and it was growing (it grew 6 inches :D) and living happily but when i transfered it to the normal tank, it started to whiten and not opening, heres a pic:

Also, i noticed some kind of white stuff in the Zoa's mouth... any help?
Post the test result numbers on both tanks, along with the SG and temp...I think it's just mad at you for disturbing it....how long has it been closed? It does not look dead.

The temperature is 82 (This type of zoanthid lives at tropical regions so it can be at temperatures ranging from 73 to 85), specific gravity is 1.023, phosphate is less than 1, and ammonia, nitrate, nitrite and everything else is perfect except for calcium (i lost the test kit :c ). Also the Zoa has been closed for a week, but i now i started to notice that it opens only when the tank is completely dark, so i think it might be the light that is causing it to close... Should i transfer it to a corner with less light or a place with no light at all?