1.5 Gallon Nano

J

joey d

here is one closer up.. i need to get a macro lens for my camera !!!

J

joey d

No, i bought all the parts seperately!!! But they are all from the same company !!!
joe

J

joey d

Bo,
actually there is a little guy in there already !! i was breaking up some of my live rock on the workbench to fit into its new home and out pops a tiny little white crab!!! the girls in my office thought he was a bug ! we corraled him in a plastic cup and popped him in the tank.... ( i havent seen him since! ) but i would like to put some red and blue legs in there... some small mushrooms and maybe some small coral.. it has a 13 watt pc on it maybe i can get a better bulb for it... i will keep you posted !!
Joe

M

mattbryant2

what kind of life would a tank that size be capable of supporting? no fish, i would assume?

J

joey d

sandman, let me look for the invoice.. i have had this for awhile and just set it up..
i just got a few critters for it .. 4 red legs,, and a tiny orange goby... that would be the only fish.. if the params go bad he will be transferred to one of my bigger tanks...
Joe

J

joey d

Here are a few updated pics !
;)
a little to the left is my 4 legged emerald... he was getting torn up by some bigger emeralds so i put him here to recover...
a to the left is a cool yellow goby... he just pokes his head out some time !!!