10 gallon gone 20H lots of pictures

style23

i started a 10 gallon for my first tank, and everything went well untill i got so into buying stuff i ran out of room.....well i moved everything into my 20H and its almost like i have 2x the room :jumping: :jumping:
ps: had the tang for like 3 days, realized was not a good thing, brought it back....
pics:

crimzy

I don't want to flame you but you shouldn't have a yellow tang in a 20 gallon. And is that a zebra moray in the last pic in the first group?

style23

yea it is kind of expensive, i got mine for christmas, but with the features it has, and the pictures it takes, worth the money...12x optical zoom...5.24 megapixel...lots of other stuff..
i am just starting to mess around with the modes, and get the pictures to come out right, the last like 10 pictures of my 20, i didnt retake any of thoes, just snapped one and it turned out perfect :), exept for chasing my diamond goby around
here is another camera work picture for you

style23

any other comments? trying to decide what other fish to put in there, right now the only suggestion i have is to get rid of the maroon, get 2 perc's and some type of wrasse...

mermaiden7

i dont know.... Me personally would be happy to have tank set up like that.... Mine is very bare here is a pic of mine.

mermaiden7

im taking things very slow!!! Mainly for the money situation.... But i am going to add frag by frag untill it if full them im going to get a bigger tank :hilarious . It is only a 10 gallon but i want a 55.

style23

it looks good, thats how mine started out, bare, very very bare..and slowly added...i have an empty 125 on the other side of the room that is going to get set up for when i move, this tank is more or less just practice...im 17, and worked almost 40 hours a week durring the summer, all i pretty much ave to pay for is gas, and leasure, so i have the joy of throwing quite a bit of money into it.

marco333

What are you feeding your flame scallop. They usually slowly starve in tanks as they need a highly specialized diet.

L

lagger

NIce tank. Looks like it's pretty aggresive with the Maroon and the psuedo....Watch out!

style23

Originally Posted by Lagger
NIce tank. Looks like it's pretty aggresive with the Maroon and the psuedo....Watch out!

the pseudochromis is no longer in there, because of that reason, i traded him in after it killed my jawfish :tear: but my maroon is pretty mellow
also got my coral shipment yesterday....in the blizard...supprised they made it, i was out of town, and the drive back took me a little over 4 hrs, instead of 1.5....so the coral was sitting outside for kind of a long time, but they are all in the tank, and look pretty good, will get pics up when the lights come on