$10 toadstool frag

thejeweler

Hello everyone I have a toadstool frags for $10. They are about 2 in tall and the tops of them are about the size of a 1/2 dollar piece. All the frags are attached to a 1in by 1in piece white marble. They are about 3mo old. My first coral was a toadstool about the same size, now he the size of a basket ball, and needs to be trimmed/fragged every 2 mo. Im sorry for no pics any questions feel free to call me. 502-231-285. By the way Iwill ship them in a 2 day priority mail box, Its only $5 so a totall of $15 for a new frag thats not bad. These frags are very hardy they will make the shipping no problem I have shipped them in the past. For some crazy reason they dont I will return ur money, or send you another.

thejeweler

I have several, 10 is a great price, i sell them to the local pet store for that much.Any questions call me after 1230 pm is a good time.

grabbitt

Originally Posted by J.P
whats pm mean!

A pm is a private message (Look at the top right of the page, just below the greeting for reference).

thejeweler

Hello everone im shipping monday morning, you should recieve them by wensday at the latest. Send me a PM and let me know how they look.

thejeweler

Hello everyone I shiiped the toadstool frags this morning. You should recieve them wensday or thursday by thr lattest. (Im a better reefer then shipper) When U get the box I would open it under the sink use a rasor blade od knife and just cut the bag ( I used double bags) empty the water and just put the frag in ur tank within 3 -6 hrs he should open back up. Please give me some feed back on how u all like them thank u. Rusty