100 Gallon Saltwater Reef Fish Tank with Stand - $2000 OBO (La Jolla)

bkh_sd

100 Gallon Viso Glass Tank 60"L * 18"W * 24"T. 24" tall solid pine Moore brand open stand. 4-5" Live Sand / Calcite Sand base with Plenum setup underneath sand. Somewhere around 125-150lbs of Live Rock (Fiji, Marshal, Tonga) and about 25lbs of base rock. Odyssey 20 gallon sump. Rio 2500 pump for return. Overflow box for sump. ASM G2 protein skimmer in sump. 2 Standard 30" light structures with 20 watt bulbs in each one. 2 Stealth 200watt heaters. Fish include: Clownfish, Bird Wrasse, Flasher Wrasse, Powder Blue Tang, Six Line Wrasse, Dragonet, Orange Spot Goby paired with Tiger Shrimp, tons of blue and red hermit crabs, nassurus snails, and turbo snails. Tank has painted black back to make everything stand out clearer. I've put about 3000$ into this tank this year. Rio Pump is brand new today. ASM Protein Skimmer is only a couple months old. Return line is brand new today. Stealth heaters are 2 weeks old. Anyway this is a great deal you can't beat. It would make a great christmas present to someone. I'm willing to help move it if needed. 2000$ OBO.
My future wife to be has decided its time for me to give up my hobby and start taking vacations... So must sell ASAP. :(
Please respond if interested or call me at 858-245-1011 and leave me a message.
Brian

bkh_sd

2000... The live rock alone cost almost 1000$... but feel free to make me an offer if your interested.

hot883

Thats a very nice set up for sure. Rule of thumb though is about 1/3 of what it costs when you try to sell it. You might be able to piece it out, but again, will not get what you paid for it or even near 1/2.
Good luck.

bkh_sd

Originally Posted by FitchGuy
I say dump the future wife :hilarious
Well the deal is that when we buy a house in the next couple years that the garage is mine, and I am going to turn it into my own little sea world with my tv and recliner of course... giving up a little now for getting a lot later... :) Gotta pick your battles ya know.