115 plumbing complete

krux

I have finally finished all of the plumbing for the new 115 sps and clam tank that i have been working on for the last month or so. The photo shows the sump side of the stand, including the sump, return pump, skimmer, collection cup, and the overflows coming in from the left from the fuge.
The only changes to this setup will come when i get my new seals for my am3k and plumb that in in the place of the mag 24, and when i get a octopus or similar controller and need to plumb in the ports for the probes.
I took a lot of pics during the construction, if anyone wants to see anything specific, let me know, i am not goign to overload the board with all my photos on the off chance someone wants to see a specific fitting or joint :)
Anyway, here she is... going to be turning the whole thing on in about a half hour, so this is the last dry photo i will have.

nm reef

Swet looking set-up...go ahead ... show more pics. Its worth the effort...so post away. I want to see the display....and the sump in action!!:cool:

Originally posted by NM reef
Swet looking set-up...go ahead ... show more pics. Its worth the effort...so post away. I want to see the display....and the sump in action!!:cool:

Ditto!
:D

krux

Got a couple of updates, and other shots for folks who asked.
Tank water is still clearing after adding mud to the refugium, but here is a whole tank shot showing the basic rock work. I am waiting on the canopy which will hold 370 watts of vho actinic and 2 250 watt hqi 10k AB's

krux

Here is the whole stand, showing the fuge, sump, skimmer, return, and am3k's for the closed loop and return.

krux

Finally, here is a shot of the back of the tank, and the 3 scwds fed by the am3k for the closed loop system. Six ports with locline inside the tank allow for water flow direction, and each scwd has individual ball valves to regulate switching speed in each zone of the tank. You can see two of the ports in the tank shot, they are the white plugs, keeping the lines dry while i finish getting the ampmaster plumbed in. there is one more port dead center, and then 3 more directly below those 6 inches off the bottom of the tank.