120 gal reef with EVERYTHING for sale-Oregon

tat2d

120 gal tricon acrylic display tank 4'x2'x2' with rounded front corners, black back, and built in overflow. 40 gal acrylic sump with PCX-40 return pump. DIY skimmer with Rio 2500 pump that really pulls the crud out. 250 watt Via-Aqua titanium heater. 2 regent powerheads 2 maxi jets and a new Aquarium Systems wave timer. 2 x 175 watt halides with 2 x 110 watt VHO actinics with coralife LED moonlight and timers. Furniture grade oak stand and matching canopy built by Sirene in Tigard with 2-5 inch fans in canopy and 1-4 inch fan in stand. Kent 4 stage RODI filter, 32 gal. trash can, and a couple of 7 gal jugs for water. A rubbermaid tub full of extra equipment, parts and pieces. complete 10 gal quarantine setup, digital themometer, test kits, kent scraper/aquamop,additives, food, hydrometer, etc. 20 gal acrylic refugium with 65 watt coralife PC(needs bulb replaced)that isn't hooked up or running yet. Basically everything you need to keep this tank running smoothly.
Livetock:
Over 200 Lbs. of VERY NICE LR- fiji, tonga mix. huge toadstool leather, very large finger leather(I think) and a couple other small corals. 2-3 inches of live sand full of life.
4-5 inch Majestic angel
4-5 inch copperband butterfly
4 firefish
2 inch yellow wrasse
3 inch lawnmower blenny
20-30 hermits
20-30 snails
2 cleaner shrimp
2 peppermint shrimp
I think that's it.
$1300 for all of it.
I will part it out (livestock first) but I'd rather just see it go all at once.
Thanks,
Bobby

tat2d

I want 4 bucks per lb. for the rock. I have no idea what shipping would run for 200+ lbs.Also have to deal with the fish and corals before I can weigh the rock and get an exact weight. If you're willing to pay whatever it costs to box it up and ship it, I would probably do it. This is fully cured, very nice, established rock. How would you want it shipped? Fish boxes with trashbag and wet newspaper?Overnight? next day?Fed-Ex, UPS, or USPS? Sorry, But I've always done things locally, and don't have a lot of exp. with this. Let me know how you would like to handle shipping exactly, and I'll see if it's do-able. I don't have paypal, so I'd need a money order or cashiers check to clear before shipping. My e-mail is tat2d-dude@hotmail.com shoot me your phone number and we can work out the details if you're interested. Here's a pic. Lots of coraline and critters.
Thanks,
Bobby

tat2d

I've decided to start parting it out today- LIVESTOCK FIRST. I will take down who wants what equipment, and as soon as the tank is empty I can start selling off the equipment.
Prices:
LR $4 per LB.
LS make me an offer
Majestic angel $75 Incredible fish, eats like a pig, very healthy (as is everything) these fish are not cheap!
Copperband SOLD
Firefish SOLD if we can catch em- someone may get em as a bonus with some LR LOL!
Yellow wrasse $10
Lawmower $10
snails and hermits .50 each
Toadstool leather $40
finger leather $40
small pink birdsnest frag $5
cleaner shrimp$10 ea.
pep. shrimp $4 ea
False Perc clownfish Sold
I'll get back on later and start pricing the equipment
Thanks,
Bobby

unbreakabl

I will take all of the clean up crew. Like the lawn mower the snails and the crabs. Cleaner shrimp. How many do you have? Then the small corals. How many pep. shrimp do you have and will they work with a flase perc. A powdered blue tang. I already have one cleaner shrimp so will three work in a tank thanks. Oh and i will also take the toad stool leather thankyou.

tat2d

Unbreakabl,
Where are you located? It's probably not gonna be cheap to ship overnight. E-mail your phone numer or email addy so we can figure this out. I've gotten some local responses, so I need to figure this out asap.
Thanks,
Bobby

tat2d

$90 plus whatever shipping costs for the RODI. I can get an approx. weight on it tonight if you are still interested.
Let me know,
Bobby

tat2d

Unbreakabl,
USPS wants 122 bucks per 60LB box overnight, and 75 bucks each for 2nd day delivery. The boxes are 20"x17"x15" high, and I'm guessing I can get about 60 lbs in each one. If you want to check UPS and FEDEX, lemme know what you find out, and if you are still interested.
Thanks,
Bobby

tat2d

I have decided to get rid of all my saltwater stuff, including the 18 gal nano and the stuff I was gonna stock it with. So theres the entire nano setup-$150 OBO, a large piece of encrusting gorgonian (looks like neon green star polyps when open)-20 bucks, and a small toadstool leather-10 bucks. Also have a 2-1/2 gal tank and azoo hang on filter.-$10
Large toadstool leather and peppermint shrimp are sold.
That's it for now.
Thanks,
B

tat2d

In the interest of getting some of this stuff out of here so I can start breaking the tank down, I'm editing some prices.
Majestic angel $40
Large finger leather $25
The LR in the 120 gal is all sold.
Thanks.
Bobby

alison

Looks like it's all sold. I REALLY want a 120 gal. tall reef with everything
and willing to pay good for it.
ali

G

gdavies

I'll take both of the cleaner shrimp if you still have them! I can pay tonight as well and we can figure out shipping :) * I have a fed-ex account which makes it easy. Let me know garretsoccer2@hotmail.com
*I understand this post is old, i'm just hoping