120 Gallon Price! Possible SALE!!

r22wink

I need some help. I am possibly moving out of my house to an apartment and As much as I dont want to, I have to look into gettin rid of my tank. So take a look at what I have and throw me some offers, I may go to the LFS if nobody is interested, but i have a feeling they will give me bottom dollar. i am not looking to get rich, but I am not going to give the setup away.
120 gallon Acrylic Half Cyclinder Pre-Drilled Tank w/ Stand, Stand Cover and Hood. (stand cover and hood are off in the pictures.) Retail $1700 some less some more.
30 gallon sump w/ built in skimmer. All functional pumps.
1 Custom Sealife External Return Pump. Retail $150
2- Aquaspace Light 250 watt HQI DE Metal Halides. Ballast are built into lights, is a feature that is nice about those. Retail $350-450 each.
1- Turbo Twist UV Sterilizer Retail $195
Closed Loop Power head with Spray Bar.
150-200 LBS of Live Rock.
Various other supplies (test kits, calcium, salt, etc.)
What price should I be looking at??

bjyuh

Hey! I'm new here and I'm looking to get started, I've been doing a ton of reading for months now but I just joined the forum when I saw your post. I'd be willing to buy that set up for a fair price, I don't know how much but I'm from Hudson, Ohio but I go to school in Columbus and I'm moving to Columbus pretty soon. Let me know what you think.

deedee_207

I am intersted in 20-30lbs live rock how much are you looking to get per lb and how much would shipping be to 40422 and do you take paypal

r22wink

Originally Posted by BjYuH
Hey! I'm new here and I'm looking to get started, I've been doing a ton of reading for months now but I just joined the forum when I saw your post. I'd be willing to buy that set up for a fair price, I don't know how much but I'm from Hudson, Ohio but I go to school in Columbus and I'm moving to Columbus pretty soon. Let me know what you think.
What Kind of Money are you looking to spend to get started??
I have roughly $4000.00 invested in this tank, I realize I wont get that out of it.
The Others, Sorry But I am not to the point of parting it out yet. Its Either the whole works or nothing. For now thats is how I am going at it, but if I change I will surely post it on here..

bjyuh

I'm not really sure how much I'm willing to spend just yet, but just wondering why you're going to part with such a nice tank. You don't think its possible to move to wherever you're going? Also, would that be everything I need (in terms of lighting and other pumps etc) do keep anything I want like clams, sps, lps all differnet kinds of corals. Send me an email if you'd rather talk through that, its kind of weird on a message board to talk about money haha. Thanks!
Oh yeah I would be interested in your whole setup.

adamc1303

Originally Posted by Crox
Well if you decide to part it out I would like your halides.

Crox where to you shop what LFS in Brooklyn?

r22wink

b
uh.. I am not crazy about tearing it down and moving it, then having to set it back up. Umm.. its not IDEAL for reefs because it is 40" deep, but it can be made to work, and it looks great because its a rare shaped tank. Great for Display.

crox

Originally Posted by Adamc1303
Crox where to you shop what LFS in Brooklyn?

I tried different stores but I like to shop online. I believe I get "better" deals. Ehat about you?