120 gallon setup for sale - Eastern WV, Northern Va, Western Md area

scotty37

I have a 120 gallon tank, 4 x 2 x 2. White stand with double doors on both sides. Tank is meant to be a room divider. White Canopy on top makes the whole setup almost 7 foot tall. Double doors on both sides of the canopy. I have somewhere in the area of 125-150 lbs of live rock (really not sure) I bought it in 2 trash can loads. Lots of purple on the rock. Some very big basketball size pieces. Noticed a lot of green sponge growing underneath a cave, plus some tiny red featherdusters. One piece at the top has a mushroom leather which I love. One peice at the bottom has 3 growths of purple colt coral. Also have electric green polyps on a rock, and a feather duster in the sand.
100+ lbs of live sand.
Overflow box in the back middle (short wall) blue box with 2 durso pipes and a return pipe. Underneath theres a 25 gallon 3 section sump with an orca skimmer. 4 foot hoses to each side and a 1000 gph pump with plumbing.
A few heaters, and powerheads and other misc stuff.
Theres 2 48 inch units (VHO/Actinic) on timers. And 1 36 inch unit (didnt need to light the overflow down the middle). All 3 VHOs are on reflectors. 3 ballasts.
Buyer responsible for moving, the tank is currently in my basement.
Also note: I have attempted to sell this once, and got rid of some items, which are not mentioned in this ad. At this point, I also have an ad on the Live board working at parting it out step by step.
Tank is sold as is, as of right now, its fully up and operation obviously. In the pictures, I have coraline all over the tank, which Ive been working off of there slowly, and made pretty good progress. The one thing it needs is a new coat of spraypaint on the back wall, which would be the end that is intended to go against the wall.
Im asking $800.00/ OBO, which will start decreasing as I take it one step at a time parting it out.

larrynews

i know you will get a hundred of these but if you part i might be interested in the power heads what kind are they??

scotty37

Originally Posted by larrynews
http:///forum/post/2754254
i know you will get a hundred of these but if you part i might be interested in the power heads what kind are they??
They are maxijet 1200's. Theres 4 total. All of them are due to have new suction cups, and they are all coraline covered.

larrynews

cool i've been looking for maxi jets 1200,s let me know when you get rid of them and a price to 45434..ohio
thanks

bama man

How much for all the lighting equipment shipped to 35967? I have a 72g bowgront but no canopy. Thanks, Rick

scotty37

Originally Posted by Bama Man
http:///forum/post/2756863
How much for all the lighting equipment shipped to 35967? I have a 72g bowgront but no canopy. Thanks, Rick
well the lighting is built into the canopy, but I guess if it came down to it, I could take it back out.

scotty37

rock price reduced to $3.00/lb, including the rocks with the corals attached. One has a electric green star polyp, the other has 3 heads of colt coral.

scotty37

Originally Posted by knotreely
http:///forum/post/2770947
Is this still available? I am just down the road.
Thanks
RJ
Still available, the corals are all gone tho, and the fish are all claimed.
Lowering to $625.00.
How far is down the road?

horwichda

This is asking alot but would you be able to lower the price to 400 im really tight on cash but need a new tank with LR and LS???

scotty37

Originally Posted by horwichda
http:///forum/post/2776114
This is asking alot but would you be able to lower the price to 400 im really tight on cash but need a new tank with LR and LS???

Shew let me think about it. Definitely a steal, but I am in a tough spot with this house. How would you go about moving it all? Its a big tank. Almost touches my ceiling. 7 foot tall. let me know that, and when you would pick it up, and ill get back with you.

horwichda

can you seperate the pieces??? and i can pick it up on weekends ill just have to see how far it is for me, I live in CT. And Specificly what am i getting exactly.

scotty37

well look it up so I know if you are serious. If its a serious offer, then I will let you know.
It would be 120 gallon tank, double sided canopy and base. 3 T5 light sets built into canopy with ballasts and reflectors on VHO's. 100-150 lbs of rock.. not sure the weight, 2 18 gallon trash cans full. 100 lbs of live sand. Sump with all plumbing, return pump, and protein skimmer. plus the accessories.