120 Gallon Transfer Set-Up (with pictures)

well here is the tank im going to upgrade my 55 gallon to the 120 gallon cause of the sailfin tang. Its a custom built tank my mom traded from one of her friends a few years ago. im going to take out the wet dry and replace it with the sump. So everything is custom so its not going to look like a regular Oceanic or Perfecto tank. Ive been trying to decide what lights i can get of this tank, can anyone help me

And can anyone post things you your personally would get with this tank cause I want it to be my first ultimate reef tank. im 17 so im in a budget so dont go to pricey on me

rune

Your tank is at least double my size so I am not sure what to suggest but so far the pictures look great. As for the lights, would it be possible to take the glass part you referenced out? I've heard that glass over the tank tends to collect debris and cause the light to be dulled.

jahsco

try two lights that fit on either side of the glass middle piece, instead of one large light covering the whole thing. Think of it as two 60 gallon tanks.

clownfish11

is that freshwater? cuz uve got a pleco...and thats a fresh fish...idk are you chaning? ummm lots of lr and ls......t5 nova extreme pro..(pricey)..

I was thinking if I get two metal halide pendants wouldnt there be a kinda shadow in the middle. And yes it is a freshwater and im planning on switching it from my 55 gallon due to the fact that my sailfin will get to big