120Gal Tank/Stand/Canopy Raleigh,NC

jpawson

I have a 120 gallon aquarium with a custom stand and canopy in Raleigh,NC. The stand and canopy are stained with a cherry finish. Also included is about 120lbs of live sand. There are 2 four inch fans installed in the top of the canopy. The tank has an internal overflow in the left corner and is drilled with a one inch drain.
The tank is less than a year old and has no visable scratches.
I will throw in 2 algae cleaners. One is a magnet and the other is a wand with a razor blade (very nice)
ALL of this for 300.00. I am moving soon so this needs to go immediatly. The tank is empty and ready for pickup. SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE!
You can respond here or email me at jpawson@nc.rr.com
I am taking flyers to the local fish stores in Raleigh tommorow so please decide quickly....this will go in a matter of days at this price.
I have pics if you are interested.

alejandro

Hi, i'am relly interested in your tank, but I lived 6 hours from you, you have any idea about shipping cost?

jpawson

sorry man...it would cost more to ship than I am asking. You dont want to go that route. Make it a road trip!

alejandro

I can make the trip i think relly worth because over here the prices are too high, but how long you can wait me, because i 'am very very busy right now, i can be free in two weeks

jpawson

I tell you man, I am moving in less than a month and my house has boxes everywhere. I really need to get this thing out of here ASAP as its taking up a lot of room. I would really like to get rid of it in a week max.
If its still around in 2 weeks, I will contact you. If you can make any arrangements to get it earlier that would be great. I dont care if you show up here at midnight.

jpawson

Please understand, if someone comes along and wants to buy this immediatly- I am going to sell it. Like I said, I want this out of my house ASAP.
I hope you understand.

jpawson

Pic sent....Hopefully that worked- I think yahoo accounts restrict file transfer sizes...Let me know if you did not get it. I will shrink it.

icebox

Joel, check your email, I think I sold it for you... He is willing to pay via paypal, and pick up this weekend. He is probably willing to pay cash on pickup as well.
Hope it works out for you.
Mike

icebox

Not to Step on Joels toes here, but I believe it is sold... The guy that was buying it was supposed to pick it up either today or tomorrow...
I doubt it will fall through.

jpawson

Exactly what Icebox said. I will keep you posted if the deal falls through.
Thanks for looking out Mike.