125 Complete set up in Upstate NY

mumbulog

I have for sale a 125 gallon complete saltwater setup.
Includes:
125 oak trim tank
oak colored pine stand- matches
odyessa 6 foot 4-96 watt pc light
55 gallon refugium with baffles
won skimmer
return pump
return plumbing
dual overflow box
$550
Gordon

mumbulog

I am about an hour from Albany.
If you send me yoour email, I'll get you pics.
As far as shipping goess, propably not. But for an added fee I can meet you half way or deliver to NH. I would need to get $200 extra to deliver to NH, my HEMI is a guzzler.
Gordon

mumbulog

The tank is still for sale and is located about 11/2 hours from Albany. I am near cooperstown, my town is New Berlin. I can meet you in albany if you want to pay in advance and also pay a little extra for gas.
Gordon

labchick

what is the real height, length and width of the tank itself. is everything you have listed included in the price? i would really like to see what the tank looks like is there any way to see a pic?what are the dimensions of the stand. i want to see if it will fit in the back of my van. is there anything wrong with it? you can email me info at blondelabchick@yahoo.com

rara12

Where are you located. I really could use it. If its $550 for everything i'll take it. please please email me.

labchick

i really need a bigger tank for my batfish, would like to know the dimensions so i can see if it will fit in my van. would like to come see the tank at your convience
thank you