125 Gal Tank Setup vs New Grand Baby!

say

Tanks still for sale. If your still interested... let me know. First one with a down payment on it has first dibs on it.

1968oldsma

Originally Posted by Eggs
Would you take $450? I could pick it up within the next 2 weeks. :thinking:

oh man low balling a steal already!
I wish i was closer or this thing would be mine it's such a great deal it's unreal.

carshark

this deal is unbelieveable... If you still have this at the end of the month, Ill take it, I dunno how the heck I am gonna get it back to Iowa but Ill manage this deal is unreal....

eggs

Hey, it is a great deal. Like most, I'm not close enough - thought I would try to save $ for the gas, truck rental, and time. Anyone from Ohio want to go in for a road trip?

say

Originally Posted by RUBBERDUCK
do u still have it.?

Sure do... I've had a guy from Richmond Kentucky call about it today.. He's suppose to come down and look at it this week. He's new to saltwater fish, so not sure if he will take it. First come First Sold! Really need to sell it. If not sold by the end of the month.... I may have to start parting it out. (I really need the room and need to move it.

Hope to hear from everyone!

breckco.ky

Hello,
I called you while you was on your Harley Ride if you remember it about a week ago. If you would email me and let me know what your lowest price would be for the tank.
Another question is did you actually purchase 300lbs of live rock or is that a estimate? My email is dam_rowdy@hotmail.com

say

Originally Posted by RogueTang
yes but its still a week out bro maybe 10 days(waiting for bonus)

Still have the tank. Still interested? Other guy backed out. Had never had a saltwater tank and sure was big for a first tank.

breckco.ky

I'd like to know your lowest price on the tank so if you would email me. Also how far is it from Breckinridge Co. KY to Baboursville?

breckco.ky

Your not as far as I thought my wife has family in Corbin KY which is right down the road from you plz get in touch with me if you havent already sold the tank.

say

Originally Posted by BreckCo.KY
Your not as far as I thought my wife has family in Corbin KY which is right down the road from you plz get in touch with me if you havent already sold the tank.
I haven't sold the tank yet. If your interested let me know.

breckco.ky

Wondered if you have read my offer on the tank from your email? It would be nice if you could respond if you get time too
Thanks,
Dustin

ripped off

Originally Posted by funkyman
Why can't deals like this show up in Ohio? Heck, the live rock alone is worth $750 if there's really 300# of it.
Good luck with your sale.

Funkyman how about this deal 125 aga tank stand canopy live rock 200lbs,150lbs live sand,cpr overflow with aqua lifter IN AMHERST 5minutes from your house YOUR wish granted
750.00 - baumhart/middle ridge rd

vejomatic

Originally Posted by funkyman
Why can't deals like this show up in Ohio? Heck, the live rock alone is worth $750 if there's really 300# of it.
Good luck with your sale.
Originally Posted by ripped off
Funkyman how about this deal 125 aga tank stand canopy live rock 200lbs,150lbs live sand,cpr overflow with aqua lifter IN AMHERST 5minutes from your house YOUR wish granted
750.00 - baumhart/middle ridge rd
Ill help with parting the system if needed...
im about an hour away< Akron
:thinking: ~mc
mjc9(at)uakron(dot)edu

1968oldsma

dont hijack the poor ladys thread someone please buy this tank it is amazing if this setup is not sold by the first of the year i have already talked with my finacee about flying out there and renting a U Haul and taking this back to mass that way it's just a really good deal.