125 gal tank, stand & canopy

todds

125 Gal "All Glass" tank , Custom oak Stand, Custom Oak Canopy, 1600 gph overflow box, 30 gallon sump
$850.00 or make me offer on items you are interested in
440 watts VHO 4 tube $185.00
2- 175 watt Metal Halide $200.00

todds

The tank is not drilled and I would like to sell it togeather if I can. Feel free to make me an offer and I will consider it.

say

What type of lights are they and how old are the bulbs? Would you be interested in selling the canopy and the stand alone?? Is the tank acrylic or glass?

todds

The VHO lights has a ARO ballast the bulbs are 6 weeks old.
The Metal Halide are Hamilton lights and the bulbs are 5 months old.
If I don,t sell complete unit by next week I will probably part it out.
The tank is a glass "ALL GLASS" brand.
The tank is in Waterford PA., 30 miles south of Erie PA

todds

I have a new tank on its way and would like to get rid of this one. I can except checks, master card or visa if that helps.
I will be happy to ship by FEDEX freight.
Make me an offer

todds

I am going to relist this setup on ---- with a starting price of $350.00 with no reserve.
It includes: 125 gal "ALL GLASS" tank
Custom Oak stand
Custom Oak Canopy 12" high for lighting
30 Gal sump/refugium
1600 gph hang on overflow

ohiorn67

HI, I thinkk we might be interested. I am in Nashville Tn area, can you please let me know how much freight would be to get it here? thanks!

ohiorn67

are the lights attached to the hood inside, so do they stay with the canopy? I will chat with hubby tonight on this setup and show him the pictures in about an hour.

todds

The lights are not included with the price I have on ---- but are avalible if you are interested.

shawnd61

it's a beautiful setup. too bad you're breaking it down--for whatever reason it maybe. i think that tank looks great.

ohiorn67

HI, back again, can you tell me with the lights.....under the canopy attached, correct? How about fans to deal with heat.....can you take a pic of light setup and post? thanks! ...or you can send to my email juliefolley@aol.com