125 Gallon F/S Hampton Roads, VA

K

kazkirk

125 gallon with black solid wood stand and hood with 2 fans.
Two 4 ft and 1 5 Ft VHO lights
Two overflows leading to sump.
Blue painted background.
Two 300watt ebo jager heaters.
$600 obo.
I have discus in it right now but since Ive sold half of them I can transfer them to a smaller tank until they also find a new home. I am in Chesapeake, VA 23325 and dont need to sell it ASAP, although that would be nice! Im breaking it down as Im going the way of the nano.

Thats just a pic I had already loaded, Ill post some more once my camera batteries are done recharging.

unbreakabl

i really like that i will take it if you could just sell the glass alone and thats it and if you could ship it i am located at brownfield tx 79316 and i will pay for shipping. thanks

K

kazkirk

I would HATE to know how much shipping would cost, plus I wouldnt know how to package the 6 ft beast!

K

kazkirk

And if anyone knows someone in search of discus, here are a couple of my homeless ones!

And the reason for this sale, my cycling nano! (excuse the dog perched on the couch like a little bird, she has mental issues)

am3gross

i might be interested. i live in hampton va.... i have some questions.... email me at am3gross2004@yahoodotcom. thanks am3gross