125 gallon Fish Tank for Sale

banagirl24

I am currently selling a 125 gallon fish tank with stand. Including in the price is the tank and stand along with glass canopy, lights, 2 Emperior 280 hang on filters, 2 powerheads, 1 10 gallon hospital tank with light, 1 small protein skimmer, 90lbs of sand, fish included are 5 damsels, 2 starfish (one chocolate chip and one sandshifter). Live rock is not included. Asking price is $400 for everything above minus live rock. Local pick-up is prefered. Northeastern Ohio location. If details needed contact me at banagirl24@aol.com

browniebuck

Is the sand live sand? How has your chocolate chip done with your live rock? We live in Canton and currently have a 55 gallon setup, which we are rapidly outgrowing with our desire for new fish. I will discuss with my wife, but we may be interested in the next couple of weeks.

banagirl24

Where I'm located is about 340 miles away in the Akron, Oh area. It would be about 5 hour drive according to mapquest.

banagirl24

THe sand of the tank is reef sand not live sand. The chocolate chip starfish does somewhat well with the live rock. It has not caused any problems so far. I just keep a look out every so often.

juggalojim

so your not in Massillon? what kinda of powerheads are you including? there were 2 tanks i just missed on ---- but they were alot closer and ended for 225... if ur not in massillion where are u located?

banagirl24

the dimensions of the tank are the length is 6 feet, width is 18 inches and the height is 19 and 1/2 inches. It's a pretty big tank!

banagirl24

I live in Massillon but the tank I am selling is my boyfriend's tank. He moved to another state and needs a good home for the tank. I am not quite sure what kind of powerheads are on the tank but as soon as I find out I will let you know. And yes there are two tanks in the price of the tank the 125 gallon tank pictured and a 10 gallon hospital tank as well. Both are included in the price. The tank is located in Green, Oh which is between Massillon and the Akron/Canton area.