125 Gallon REEF READY for sale Okla.

myreef05

My life is taking me in a different direction. For sale is an established 125 gallon reef ready all glass. Dual corner overflows. About 1 year old.Approx. 325 lbs. of live rock (solid purple) fiji, tonga, branch etc.
125 lbs. of live sand
To many corals to list but some of them are:
10" elephant ear mushroom (purple)
mushroom rocks COVERED
2 large featherdusters
1- yellow tang
1- yellow eye kole tang
1-Des jardini tang (red sea sailfin)
1- pr. Osc. clowns
1- queen angel mid. size juvi.
1- lantern basslet
1- 7" engineer gobie
1- pajama cardinal
1- Atlantic Blue tang juvi. (still yellow)
overflow box with 29 gallon sump/refugium rated for 250 gallons.
2- 36" T-5' units. Each fixture is 8 -39w bulb with individual reflectors; made in USA by Catalina 5 year warranty.
several power heads (unknown kind)
closed loop system with "Quiet One 6000" pump.
Asking $2,200
. All resaonable offers considered. DO NOT WANT TO PART OUT
Can help move locally. Located N. of Okla. City
Can provide more pics. if wanted.

myreef05

I will be gone all weekend, so PM me or post questions on here I will see if I can access them. If not, I will be back Monday late. Thanks

tx reef

Sorry to see you go......

You have been a huge help to me and a great trading partner.
That being said, if you decide to part out, I would like to know what you want for your "closed loop system and quiet one pump".
As I said before, you will be missed.
I also sent you a PM.

myreef05

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Sorry to see you go......

You have been a huge help to me and a great trading partner.
That being said, if you decide to part out, I would like to know what you want for your "closed loop system and quiet one pump".
As I said before, you will be missed.
I also sent you a PM.

Got the PM, sent back. You will be the first to know if I part out. First dibs to TX Reef

triga22

Your setup is awsome. Its a shame to see it go. Please stay on the boards or come back to the hobby when you can.

sc0rp_xiii

sorry to see another great setup getting sold. If you do part out, I would love to give your sailfin tang and possibly the queen angel a new home

myreef05

Thanks for the bump and comments. I appreciate it. I am trying not to part out but may have to.
I am lowering the price. $1,800 takes it all.

I will think about parting out only if the new offer doesn't get any hits.
Live rock alone is worth $1,200 and thats as cheap as $4 a pound.

kaddamia1

Hi ! Iam in newalla okc and new at this ! I know you dont want to part it out but do you have some frags that you will sell ? And your tank I love it ! some day .

kaddamia1

New at this ,not good at computers having a hard time at this But would like to post some things . But do not know how help me!
!

myreef05

Originally Posted by KADDAMIA1
New at this ,not good at computers having a hard time at this But would like to post some things . But do not know how help me!
!
You are posting fine. Or did you need to know how to post pics.? Do a search at the top for posting pics. It's not nice to hyjack a thread.

smoothie

It's deals like this that make me think more and more about starting a moving service. I would be up there in a flash. Hope you sell it all and everything goes well in your life. (insane good price btw)

myreef05

Originally Posted by smoothie
It's deals like this that make me think more and more about starting a moving service. I would be up there in a flash. Hope you sell it all and everything goes well in your life. (insane good price btw)
Thanks. Hopefully I will sell it too.
I am open to offers

mike22cha

How much for lr and mushrooms? I may want to buy in a week or two. I live in OKC (choctaw). I'm also interested in the powerheads.

kirkaz

Just moved to Phoenix area, your tank is exactly what I am looking for...Wish you lived in Phoenix!!