125 or +

lucky?

Where are you located, I'm on HHI SC. Got a 125 I'm going to sell in 3-4 days - just about everything, or just the tank willing to part out the tank, equipment, sand, rocks, wet dry, etc..., etc... email lynnkris44@yahoo.com for more info if interested, if you'd like please leave a phone # so no time is wasted waiting for email replies. I could meet you somewher around the FL/GA border if intersted.
Thanks- Kris 843-290-1938

fish crazy

Originally Posted by Lucky?
Where are you located, I'm on HHI SC. Got a 125 I'm going to sell in 3-4 days - just about everything, or just the tank willing to part out the tank, equipment, sand, rocks, wet dry, etc..., etc... email lynnkris44@yahoo.com for more info if interested, if you'd like please leave a phone # so no time is wasted waiting for email replies. I could meet you somewher around the FL/GA border if intersted.
Thanks- Kris 843-290-1938
that might be to far for me

Well i have one that is currently up and running in jacksonville,fl the dimensions ar 72 inches wide 21 inches tall and 19 inches wide...i have a 150gal proclear wet dry running it i have a ton of live rock in it 2 clowns, a engineer goby, a lawnmower blenny a few pieces of coral some SPS and GPS a few anemones a coral banded shrimp...i have a 72inch power compact light wit 2 12k bulbs and 2 actinic bulbs and 10 led lights all on timers...if u are serious feel free to give me a call at 912-222-6082