125 Upgrade Set-Up Help

Ok today i just bought me a sailfin tang and im going to be needing to upgrade soon. I have a 55 gallon fish tank that has these items in it:
Overflow Box
25 Gallon Sump
Mag 5 Pump
4x65 Pc Lighting from Odyssey
about 35 pounds of Live Rock
40 pounds of live sand
Koralia #2 Power Head
Rio 600 Power head
Livestock:
13 Turbo Snails
4 Hermit Crabs
2 Peppermint Shrimp
Bi-Color Blenny
2 Firefish Goby
1 Bar Goby
1 Sailfin Tang
Im going to be aquiring a 125 gallon fish tank from my mom
She has a 25 Gallon WET/DRY filter and a Beckett Pond & Waterfall pump Model W600
I would like to use these items but would I be able too ?
Oh and it has a custom overflow system in it already you know like the ones that are pre-drilled but the thing is it dosent have holes for the return lines so yea

Any Suggestions PLEASE HELP i need it for the sailfins sake

wileyskoi

I would not advise using the Beckett pump. I use to service and build watergardens. The beckett, cal, and little giant were the three main pumps that my customers had problems with.

mr_x

you can still use the tank without a return hole. just have the return come up and over the back. it's just as good.
i would ditch all of the accessories that it comes with and use your 55 as a sump for the 125. purchase a good in-sump skimmer, another 80-100 pounds of live rock, and you are good to go(besides lighting of course)

mr_x

btw- the beckett pond pump she's using is no good, like wileyskoi says. i googled it and couldn't find anything nice about it.
a danner, mag 7 will do you just fine, and it's cheaper.