125G AGA in DC / VA Area

tronicsdr

125 Gal AGA w. dual overflows, Stand and Canopy are a Dark Walnut (almost looks cherry) Custom Canopy w/ dual ice cap balast (1-660 1-440) running 4 160W VHOs. Fan cooled. Dual Wavemaker via Squid and Natural wave timer hooked to 2 maxijet 1200s. 20G long custom made sump with refugium (grape calpt) Main pump back to tank is a mag drive 1200. (I have extra impeller to soak in vinegar for quick swap during maint cycle, per MFG recomendations) 135# of LR, 40# of BR that is almost matured to LR. Tons of GSPolyps, Huge Ricordeas, Sea colt hosting a pair of Mated FP Clowns. Clowns lay eggs at least once a month and have been for the last 6 mo. a few various damsels and full Clean up crew including Stars, shrimps, Various Crabs and Snails (way to many to mention) Extra pumps, working on a new 5 gal bucket of salt, chemicals etc...
I am in an apt and will be moving with in the next six months to a year as I am getting married in Dec. to make my move easier I am unloading this now....
for more pics, please email me at patsverizon@yahoo.com
You arange for pickup in Fredericksburg, VA - I can give you 4 - 5gal buckets to get you started...
For now, and at least the next 6-8 weeks I am not going to consider spliting up the system. I really want to try and sell it all at once, I think it would break my heart to try and piece it out...
Serious offers only - $1600.00
[/IMG]

Thanks for Looking !! :happyfish

tronicsdr

I am not sure why the first pic didn't make it but here's one more....

Thanks for looking !! :happyfish

tronicsdr

BUMP!
I have decided to quit the hobby for now... Maybe take it up another day... first 1200 bucks takes everything. I have ALL kinds of stuff that I will throw in with the deal including a new 5 gal bucket of salt an older PC light with an extra bulb - extra pumps, power heads etc... several years worth of upgrading tanks (left overs) that have been accumulating - all the chemicals, hydrometer, cleaning supplies etc.... I have 4 or 5 extra 5 gal buckets(with lids) I can give you towards your moving hastles.... I really don't feel like parting out the tank which is why I am letting it go so cheap... I now live in Reston, VA (just off the toll road near DC)
I will get some more current pics up these are from the original thread. The tank only looks better though... I have added a few fish and a my stars and xenia have taken off good (of course!!) I have about 120 pounds of live sand and close to 175 pounds of Live Rock (quite a bit that is encrusted with stuff - xenia, GSP a few shrooms etc...)
First 1200 gets it... for specific questions feel free to email me. patrickshagena at aol dot com

yas2903

HOW MUCH U WANT FOR THE TANK SHIP TO 10032 I ONLY WANT THE TANK AND WILL WAIT INTO U SALE EVERYTHING.

fatcats

id like to get some live rock sump pumps lights but maybe not the tank
how long do you think you will keep it before selling
I live in Alexandria

tronicsdr

Yep, I am still selling the whole set up. I have a more recent thread going named "First 1200 takes it" do a search on 1200 and you should be able to pull it up pretty quick.
Thanks,
Patick