125g for sale in West Virginia

stacylrt

125 Gallon Saltwater Fish Tank
For Sale
Oak Cabinet and Oak Hood made for this tank.
Oak Hood has 220w of PC Actinics and 3 x 150w MH DE bulbs with ballasts. Hood has 3 cooling fans.
200g Aqua Clear Wet/Dry Sump with Pump.
4 Aqua Clear 4000 Power Heads.
Submersible Heater
Coralife 9w UV Sterilizer
Protein Skimmer
LIVE STOCK
Sailfin Tang, Yellow Tang, Orange Clownfish, Black/White Clownfish, Pink Anthias Wrasse, Fox Face, Flame Angel, Blue Damsel, Fire Fish, Orange Spotted Goby, Royal Gramma, Orange Linkas Starfish, Sand Sifting Starfish, Snails, Crabs, 2 Emerald Crabs, 2 Sally Light Foot Crabs, Lettuce Nudibranch, Black Sea Cucumber.
Live Rock and Regular Rock.
Pumping Xneia, Blue Clam, SPS Porties Frag., Candy Cane Frag., Bubble Coral, Green Eyed Zoas.
Tank is up and running and everything is in good health. Prefer someone to take it all, but live stock must go first. No shipping. Local pickup only.
ASKING $2000 OR B.O.
CONTACT STACY AT: 304-766-6575 OR 304-610-6271
IF NO ANSWER LEAVE MESSAGE.

450rguy

Where at in WV are you located? I would be very interested in at least the tank, stand, lighting, pumps, etc if you could sell fish and verts somewhere else. What would be your bottom dollar for the whole nine yards? For a cheap enough price I would be interested in it all. Also, what would you want for the tanks and equipment if you sold livestock elsewhere. Could you email some pics of the tank, livestock, pumps/skimmer and stand to me at candldowney@msn.com ? If you want, I could call tonight for more info.
Thanks

stacylrt

Yes the tank is a reef tank now. It is setup and running as we speak. In the first thread of this posting is everything that comes with this tank. The only thing I can think of that someone my purchase to go with this system is a ro/di. Other than that nothing else is needed. I live in South Charleston, WV. If you would like pictures just email me your address and I will send them to you. My email address is stacylrt@verizon.net.

cobra2806

Sorry for the confusion, does the tank have a built in overflow with holes drilled or is it a hang-on overflow?