125g Reef Pics

swilbs83

I just got my fuji a303 yesterday. Still learning how to use it. Here are some pics. It's a 125g reef, "berlin" style(I hate the idea of water running outside of the aquarium). Around 145lbs fiji live rock. It is only 3 months old, so I still have alot of corals/ inverts to add. The current fish are 2 blue chromis(soon to be 7), a school of 4 royal grammas, 2 false percs, one firefish, one coral beauty, and one yellow tang. The live rock isn't glued and doesn't have any sort of PVC structure holding it up. It took a very long time(understatement) to get it stacked the way it is, and to make sure it is stable. I really wanted the "cavern" look, rather than the wall. There are 7 powerheads moving the water around, along with a penguin 330 holding activated carbon. I was worried that the powerheads would be a distraction, but in person they really blend in to the back of the tank. The only really noticable thing is the mag3 hooked up to my remora pro(does a great job by the way). I am looking to move it behind one of the rock structures in the near future. Enjoy

swilbs83

Purple finger leather and brown finger leather. The brown is really odd, it opens for 4 days, then closes for a week, it's closed right now, but is double that size when opened.

swilbs83

My bubble coral. It has two "mouths". A red leg hermit just annoyed the top one as you can see. It's kind of odd. The bottom mouth is a regular white bubble, and the top is green.