125RR for sale in Jax. Fl.

ssweet1

125 gallon reef ready dual corner overflows All Glass Aquarium with black laquer stand and canopy. The canopy has 4 vho wires and connectors but will not come with bulbs or ballast. All the plumbing and 2 little giant 4 pumps are included. I still have this up and running but will be taking down very soon since my new 245 gallon arrived. Aqua medic turbo recirculating protien skimmer with 2 pumps rated for 200 gallons is also included. This tank has very good flow no extra powerheads were necessary. Asking $600 OBO SSweet96@comcast.net

ssweet1

I just listed this for sale so yes I still have it as of 7-5-05 The tank etc, is 4 years old. The canopy vho connections and wire are appr 2 1/2 years old. I have a mated pair of true perculas for sale 1 bangaii 1 scooter blenny and 1 rainfordi. The only coral I have to sell is Red Kenya trees $8 each. I really dont want to ship the fish though because I dont have oxygen to put in the bags. The blenny and rainfordi really eat the pods only which I have a ton of so please only consider these two guys if you have alot of live rock. The bangaii and the percs eat everything and are not aggressive the female clown will sort of chase away anyone who comes into their xenia host, even your hand ( it doesnt hurt just scares the crud out of you haha.)Carrie

dobelady

interested in clowns and blenny and kenya tree email me to work out details
finfurandfeather AT yahoo.com

bret61081

if she doesn't take the pair of perculas, I have a friend driving down from that area next week who would stop and pick them up if possible! let me know...

ssweet1

I would like to keep the fish sale local so I tell you what, buy my tank and I will give you the clowns and host free :yes: However if you cant swing it I understand, the pair and xenia rock would be $50. Carrie

dobelady

I am interested but my email is down so I don't have access right now can you give me till tomorrow to get it working so we can work out details? Thanks

ssweet1

Sure no problem, I sent you an e-mail so if you didnt get it let me know. I sent a couple of pictures with it, Thanks, Carrie

ssweet1

Ok tank is cleaned out and empty now. This is a great looking tank come get it for $500 complete!! Carrie

philgmiami

ill give you $200 for just the tank :joy: . ill drive down and pick it up..thats if you part it out
heres my number 352 263 1930. i live near tampa. i have a box truck from work i can use to pick it up.. i priced one new and just the tank goes for $360..let me know.. thankss :jumping: