14" Green Moray for sell

redman1221

I am selling my green moray because I want to change my tank to a reef so I would like to get $80 obo for it I live in Palm Bay, fl 32907. I don't know how to ship so this is for pick up you can reach me on here or email me at derrick_gordon2003@yahoo.com.

redman1221

Originally Posted by Nano Reefer
80 bucks??? arent those worth like 500? If i lived in FLA and had a large enough tank i would buy it.
I would think $500 is to much all I want is 80 obo, I just need him to go to a good home, if somebody wants him just make me an offer.

redman1221

I don't think so, well if nobody wants to buy him I might just have to keep him and put him in another tank which I did not want to do. But it ok thanks anyway.

redman1221

Originally Posted by beenbag497
really im almost positive they would buy hikm from you
but if thats not what you want then dont

I do not think they will plus I really don't know where one is even if they would buy it from me. Thanks for your help anyway.

redman1221

I don't live where you live so I cant sell it to them and I told you before that I don't have any place that would take him over here where I live.

redman1221

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
Redman, if I had the tank space for him...I would buy it from you. All my tanks are reef.

Thanks anyway that is what I want to do with my 125g that he is in right now, that is why I want to sell him.

mike22cha

Hey redman, you should seriously consider selling/giving it to a public aquarium. Green Morays grow to about 6' long and are some of the most aggressive fish you'll see. They need a couple thousand gallons when they reach their max length. I don't know of anyone on this board and on most boards who could take care of such a monster.
I suggest contacting a local public aquarium.

redman1221

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
Hey redman, you should seriously consider selling/giving it to a public aquarium. Green Morays grow to about 6' long and are some of the most aggressive fish you'll see. They need a couple thousand gallons when they reach their max length. I don't know of anyone on this board and on most boards who could take care of such a monster.
I suggest contacting a local public aquarium.
I will see he is only14 inchs right now I think so I still have a little bit of time, thanks

mike22cha

Originally Posted by redman1221
I will see he is only14 inchs right now I think so I still have a little bit of time, thanks
Yes you do have some time. Just make sure it gets into a good sized tank/pond.