150 Gallon Setup For Sale In Southern California

B

bildotang

It kills me to write this post, but I'm selling my 150 gallon setup with the following included. I prefer local pick-up only because of the amount of things included. I'm moving out of state, and I do not want to take this with me (my new house will have a built-in tank).
Fish Tank
150 Gallon Tank & Stand, 60" x 25" x 24", the stand is black and was purchased with the tank (not a home made stand).
(6) 60" Long VHO lights, (3) super actinic, (3) daylight bulbs. I have not put these lights on my tank, because I have not finished the canopy. So you'll get all the bulbs, mogules and (2) really mean ballasts all brand new, and in boxes.
20 Gallon sump with a filter bag on the intake side.
10 Gallon Refugium with a VHO light.
Berlin Turbo XL Protein Skimmer with the factory pump.
(2) Big Powersweep power heads, and (3) Rio pumps. A Rio 2500 for the return pump, and (2) 2100's for powerheads also.
(2) 24" Power Compact lights, but I don't know much about these other than the fact that they have the double colored bulbs.
300 Lbs of Live Rock approximately. The rock is Buna Branch, Calini and Fiji.
(1) Kents 60 GPD HiS RO/DI System + (4) 5 gallon jugs
(9) Green Chromis, (1) Red Fromia Star, (1) Golden Head Goby
About a 4" Live Sand Bed, filled with plenty of creatures, plus the wierd things growing on my rocks.
I cannot provide pictures today, because I'm out of state, but next week, I could post some. I live in Hesperia, which is a little North of San Bernardino.
Total Sell - $2,500.00
you can also email me at wast@charter.net

evilss

its really sad to hear that your getting rid of the setup. i helped you build alot of it. bit for thoses of you reading this is a wonderful setup. i have seen it and worked on it. this is a steel at $2500 trust me.
bildo, give ma a call and tell me about your move.

B

bildotang

ok, here we go, back to the top!
Come on guys, it's a beautiful setup!

B

bildotang

Well, save me the time of pictures, and give me your phone number! Besides, it's snowing today, so there ain't much else to do!