150 gallon

just1nk4ng

im getting my 150 gallon tomorrow and before i start to cycle my tank i wanted to know what fish i should get this is going to be my 1st saltwater fish tank and i want to be successful for im reading reading reading
anyways any information of what i should keep in my 150 gallon and janitors? :help:

hot883

Originally Posted by Just1nK4ng
im getting my 150 gallon tomorrow and before i start to cycle my tank i wanted to know what fish i should get this is going to be my 1st saltwater fish tank and i want to be successful for im reading reading reading
anyways any information of what i should keep in my 150 gallon and janitors? :help:
Since you will have 4-6 weeks for the cycle, don't rush into a fish list just yet.
What kind of tank did you want? Do you want aggressive, non, FO, FOWLR, etc.?

just1nk4ng

Originally Posted by hot883
Since you will have 4-6 weeks for the cycle, don't rush into a fish list just yet.
What kind of tank did you want? Do you want aggressive, non, FO, FOWLR, etc.?
what is FO and FOWLR? im not really sure but im thinking of getting nemo fishs 2 clownfish
a hippo tang and umm... the rest im not really sure about can i get a ray in my saltwater tank? or it isnt prossible? what other fishs are safe with the 2 clown fishs and hippo?