150g RR complete system

sonic

150g custom built tank, brand new. (the silicone on some of the corners is a bit messy looking, might want to clean that up but I'm sure it wont be noticeable once its filled.
Custom wood stand and canopy. (not sure what kind of wood it is)
26" x 18.5" x 72"
Dual electronic VHO ballasts, They are Sunseeker model FC6, they will drive two 48", 60", or 72" VHO bulbs, so you can get 220-300w out of each ballast.. They also have internal fans. VHO endcaps already mounted on hood and wired (NO BULBS).
Custom UV system
Sealife Systems Skimmer with pump
Custom glass Sump / Wet Dry (this thing is pretty big)
Big dolphin pump
Would like to sell everything together for $600. No shipping. You're welcome to check it out, I'm in NW Miami.
If theres no takers on the whole setup I will brake up.
pics available upon request

hot883

Originally Posted by sonic
150g custom built tank, brand new. (the silicone on some of the corners is a bit messy looking, might want to clean that up but I'm sure it wont be noticeable once its filled.
Custom wood stand and canopy. (not sure what kind of wood it is)
26" x 18.5" x 72"
Dual electronic VHO ballasts, They are Sunseeker model FC6, they will drive two 48", 60", or 72" VHO bulbs, so you can get 220-300w out of each ballast.. They also have internal fans. VHO endcaps already mounted on hood and wired (NO BULBS).
Custom UV system
Sealife Systems Skimmer with pump
Custom glass Sump / Wet Dry (this thing is pretty big)
Big dolphin pump
Would like to sell everything together for $600. No shipping. You're welcome to check it out, I'm in NW Miami.
If theres no takers on the whole setup I will brake up.
all pics are here:
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showth...hreadid=724694
It is asking to log on to see the pics. Plus this is a serious violation of these forums to post links to other forums.

sonic

Originally Posted by hot883
It is asking to log on to see the pics. Plus this is a serious violation of these forums to post links to other forums.

fixed

sonic

Originally Posted by fedukeford
will u ship, if so how much $ would it be to ship to 13850?
sorry no shipping, way too big and heavy.