16 gallon fish list?

appaloosa1

I set up my 16g bowfront last night. It has all my LR from my 5.5g and the 2 tiny clowns that were in there. It will have about 5 sexy shrimp in there, right now there is one. I'm considering adding clown gobies. Has anyone kept these in groups? I'm at least going to do one maybe even 2 or possibly 3. This might be pushing the limit though. Any other suggestions? What do ya'll have in your tanks of similar size?

crt81

Instead of a clown goby what about a firefish?
The clowns in that size tank would be great additions to a tank that size.
And what ever fish you decide to go with, make sure they don't get tempted to have one of those sexy shrimp as a snack!

appaloosa1

a firefish was the other fish i was considering, but i like the idea of letting the clowns have the swimming room and then the gobies perching. I just think it would be a better use of the space. But firefish are definately a possibility. And I'm definately thinking the gobies won't eat the shrimp, so another plus for them!

crt81

Sand sifting gody might be another option.
That way they say on the sand and clean your substate, and at the same time are giving you that open area in your tank for the clowns to freely swim!

fishygurl

I would do the clown gobies. Firefish get somewhat big for your tank, and if you already have 2 clowns in there i would rather see you add something that will stay small and not swim much.
I wouldnt try to push the limit too much. Since small tanks are harder to keep.
But i believe i saw some posts about horses which were made in umm i think 2005, if you have done salt tanks then you already know what i would say.
If you get a clown goby my vote is for a citron or the greeny looking ones!