180 gal tank FS in Orange County CA

diverandy

I have a 180 gallon tank for sale in Orange County California. This will be local pick-up only. The tank is in good shape, complete with stand and hood. The tank also includes a 40 gallon glass sump and all of the new fittings I purchased when I bought it. I have had the tank since December.
Tank, stand, hood, sump - $300 OBO
Please call if you are interested. I live in San Clemente CA
949-201-5129 (c)

diverandy

no livestock, just what i listed in the original post. i'll take some photos of the tank tomorrow and post them.
any reasonable offer accepted...
andy (-:

coop21

Hey Andy,
If you take pics, send a couple to punkey98312@yahoo.com.
I'm trying to figure out a way to get it home, then it's a done deal. I'm out in Palm Springs. Let me know if you still have it. Thanks.
Matt.

diverandy

sorry for the delay in obtaining the photos... the tank is in my former apartment's garage. i now do not have 24/7 access to that garage. I am working with the new tennents to get the photos. i'll post them as soon as i can.
thanks!
andy (-:

kittenboo

very interested. Would love to see pics. going out of town but if you still have it when I get back on Monday would love to come pick it up. Why are you getting rid of it?

diverandy

i'll get the photos tonight and post them.
i am getting rid of this tank because my apartment does not have the room for the 180. I now have a 150 gal that fits perfectly. If i had a place to store it, i'd keep it. Since i have moved, i do not have a garage big enough to keep it and my car at the same time.
Call when u get back...
Andy (-:
949-201-5129

diverandy

yes, the tank has multiple holes for various external items such as a chiller, external filter, etc., as well as two overflows with 4 returns, two high returns and two low returns. all of these holes have new bulkhead fittings (as of december) and they are included.
the back of the tank has 2-2" and 2-1.5" holes at the bottom. the overflows flow out the bottom and are 1.5" each. there are also 4-1" holes for the returns and they are inside the overflows. the tubing from the 1" holes to the return nozzles is also new as of december.
remember, this tank has been empty since the middle of February when i moved into the apartment that the tank was too big for.
andy (-:
:jumping: