1 koralia 4 powerhead
785 watt mh/pc lighting
reef devil deluxe skimmer
2-18 watt uv sterilizers
coralife pure floII 50 gpd ro/di
all corals and livestock included
approx 250 lbs live rock
150 lbs live sand
all tubs, chemicals, brute trash cans , and over 200 gallons worth of IO reef crystals salt
the tank is on a stand that I built for in wall display...you can have if you want it.
there are many, many pics of this tank on here if you search my posts. Probably over $1000 worth of corals and fish alone.
It all goes at once or doesnt go at all. I will not part it out, so don't ask.
anyone that wants an awesome tank for a good price would be good to go. I want $3000 cash.....VERY FIRM. I am located in Middletown ,Ohio 45044.
I will help take tank down and assist new buyer in setup, but it is up to you to bring 4-5 strong guys to carry it. and all the buckets you have.
tank and all equipment are approx 7 months old. since august of 2006

jstanger

We are interested in your whole set up. We live in Madison Wisconsin and love to drive. Where to you live in Ohio? We currently have a 72g bowfront reef tank and want to expand/upgrade. We have had our current tank for about 5 years and feel ready for the next level. We have moved this tank twice (across town) and have some idea of what is involved.

sign guy

jon what are you doing!? Tha t tanks is sweet. how far are you mooving? and why dont you take the tank with you?

maelv

Jon, you plan on setting up a new tank after you move? I have enjoyed looking at your pictures and the help you have given me when I was setting up my system....
Good luck with the sale...God knows i'd snag it up if I were closer...

bronco300

great deal and tank for whoever the lucky purchaser is!! hope ya get another tank down the road joncat

larrynews

if you get to the point you need or want to sell corals and such let me know, i'm in kettering moving to b'creek but just hte same
larry

joncat24

thanks everybody....I hate to sell it, but no worky means no money. If i do sell it, I will probably never get another big tank. It is gonna break my heart to sell this one. I will just stick with my little 29 inthe bedroom.

I need to get me a collection cup and a sign that says " will work for reef crystals"
u think that would work????

steve24

dang jon, i hate hearing about your situation. i only wish i could buy it, i always enjoyed looking at your pics. i`d look at your pics then turn around and look at my tank and
i HOPE you sell it and that you do get another in the future...
steve
P.S. IF you do sell things seperately let me know...

briandg

Good luck on the move, hope you stay in the hobby, you've given me some good advice and I appreciate it. If you do end up deciding to part out, I'd definetely be interested in the maxi mods, you sold me on using them, but I haven't gotten around to ordering the stuff yet. Good luck on selling the whole system together, it's a beautiful tank, just too far away.
Thanks,
Brian

joncat24

thanks for the kind words and bumps everyone. I guess I have decided that I am gonna be forced to keep it>>>LOL.
No No longer for sale