180 Gallon Oceanic F/S in Texas

luvmytang2

We just found out we may have to move in the near future. We will need to sell our 180 gallon Oceanic tank, stand and canopy. The aquarium is approx 6 years old, the sump, little giant pump are all brand new. The tank includes two over flow boxes and all plumbing needed to go with new sump. I will also include a 72" Hamilton light fixture which has 2 250 watt metal halides and two 72" vho bulbs. It does need a new Ice cap to run the vho bulbs.
The tank has approx 150-200 lbs of live rock, over 25-30 pieces or coral, hippo tang, mated clown pair, yellow tang, niger trigger, fox face, pajama cardinals, 3 bubble tip anomene's, star fish.
We are asking 1000.00 for everything. We have over 3000.00 already invested so far.

rudedog40

may want to look at the post date CoolGuy. Shows June of 2005. Not sure if they still have the tank after two years has past.

luvmytang2

Sorry....my internet has been down and I live in a rural area so I am not top priority for repairs.
This is a serious post and the tank is still available. I would like for someone to pick it up this weekend if at all possible. This is a great deal as I have approx 1000.00 in live rock, 1000.00 in coral, 500.00 in livestock and over a 1000.00 in tank and lighting. I have all this posted on another s/w page so if you are seriously interested.....please let me know asap.

luvmytang2

We are close to San Angelo. I will post some pics when I get home from work. I may have to email them to you directly if I can't get the to upload.

luvmytang2

Someone is coming to my house tomorrow to look at the tank. If they offer full price I will sell it....if they don't it is still up for grabs. If you are willing to drive to Texas from California you are a better person than I am....but I will sell it to you are still interested. Pictures to follow as soon as I know about the buyers tomorrow. Thanks again for the interest.

luvmytang2

Buyer never showed up....tank is still for sale. I really need someone to pick up this weekend if at all possible. I will throw in a 3 month old euro reef protein skimmer at no extra charge if someone would please commit to buying. That means you would get everything for 1000.00.

luvmytang2

Price reduction.......$800.00 for it all. Any takers....I really need someone to pick this up this weekend or next weekend if at all possible??